Forums

Help › Forums

Fun and Entertaining

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:28 PM (3 replies)
  • Saint006
    83 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 1:01 AM

I think the Game itself is great but what's even better is to look at all the perves who write on girls walls. Even if the girl is not really playing or not the girl in her profile pick they leave phoNe #'s and real e-mail address for these chicks. and always say thanks for accepting my friend request let's play sometime. LMMLAO

Then you look at what equipment these chicks have like Callaways or Clevelands and are hacks still at 150, I saw 1 that even had a golf bag,  LMMLAOROTFPMPWPCOB...

Only advice Towelie can give is "Don't forget to bring a Towel"

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 4:16 PM

LOL, it is mildly amusing for sure.

Some of the nicknames and profile pics are so fals, yet there are dumbwits who fall for them.

I like when i come across the gals who say something like "no games with boys unless you buy me Nikes'

& they have no Nikes.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 4:42 PM

SHRUDE:
    I like when i come across the gals who say something like "no games with boys unless you buy me Nikes'

Imagine someone going up to a lady of the night & asking her what she could do for a sleeve of Nikes......    :-)

• Saint006
    83 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:28 PM

Laugh My Mother Lovin A%* Off Rolling On The Floor Pi&*in My Pants With A Pokey Comin Out My Butt...

Now there are a few girls with some semi x-rated pics that actually play and are cool to play with. they usually beat me down. They aren't asking me for nothing except taking my pride. but some of these others is just hilarious and sad. but I do like to spend a few minutes to find their profiles and laugh at the dudes being all thinking they're gonna get a piece.

Here's my compromise for everyone. I will "NOT" wear a speedo and post it with my shiny white chicken legs and call my self  FingerLickenGood  as long as I get some Clevelands and a Bag.

RSS