Forums

Help › Forums

Please forgive me..

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 5 2013 2:23 AM (6 replies)
  • Washyerballs4you
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 1:11 PM

I hope this isn't a repeat. But, what average is needed to go from Tour Pro to Master?

I'm at 67.84, and for some reason I thought 68 was when you became a Master. Perhaps it's 67?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:25 PM

You'll get it, just play a few more ranked rounds. I have gotten dain brainage from this game, and a massive case of CRS.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:27 PM

Washyerballs4you:
    it's 67

• Washyerballs4you
    14 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:46 PM

Thank you.

• Lyrac
    177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 4:01 PM

Its 67 like above, and the easy(and apparently "classy") way is to beat a legend in an MP game.

Hit me up as they say :-)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:55 PM

Lyrac:

Its 67 like above, and the easy(and apparently "classy") way is to beat a legend in an MP game.

Hit me up as they say :-)

Interesting, with your record against Legends in MP...you feel you should still have a tee/yardage advantage...aw, c'mon, man up and play on equal footing.

• Lyrac
    177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 2:23 AM

o hello there. not only cant you read a persons history correctly but now you dont even recognise someones tongue in cheekery? or is it just me you don't like. I spoke with someone yesterday and they said you were there oldest friend here and a great guy so act it one time maybe and stop picking on people for cheap laughs with a wisdom that maybe only you yourself think you posess. its just a suggestion but i have no reason to believe you would consdider it because you didnt bother the last time you launched into me

but try a little and you might find a little happiness comes into your life where before all you saw was a viscious lying cheating entity. sounds harsh i know but you cut me to the quick with your ill guided assumptions and i was thinking maybe you had grown beyond that.

besides, back to the op, what i said is entirely true anyway. there are now two ways to tier up. i was suggesting just one of them, the new one on offer from the bottomless pit of wisdom aka wgt.

smile. it wont hurt you. or hey wait, friend me why not. i wont hurt you eithr Mb.

RSS