Forums

Help › Forums

Ad/Videos Don't Work Again

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 15 2014 4:46 PM (5 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 7:28 AM

All ad/videos in watch videos and take surveys have technical problems. Simply.....they do not work, and will not redeem credits.Trying to earn credits the last 3 days has been an impossible adventure. But.....as usual......it is probably only me, since noone else says or does anything about it.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 5:17 PM

golfvader7:
    But.....as usual......it is probably only me

If there are more people like golfvader7 out there, post in this thread!

We haven't heard of any widespread problems, so I would think you may be experiencing a browser issue. If this changes, and a few people are experiencing similar problems, we will investigate :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:14 PM

There have been none to watch here since the new year, but I suppose that is a contractual thing.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 12:56 AM

WGTpizza:

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

I always do brother!

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 9:18 AM

courteneyfish:

There have been none to watch here since the new year, but I suppose that is a contractual thing.

I was begining to think this was a problem that only I was having. The Lady is spot on. All we've had in the U.K. is the 7 on the carousel, nothing above, maybe one below and nothing on the survey tab, or more offers.

Pretty miserable offerings really and I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

• Steveqbi
    30 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2014 4:46 PM

The last month what I get is:

"This page can’t be displayed

• Make sure the web address http://panel.gwallet.com is correct.
    • Look for the page with your search engine.
    • Refresh the page in a few minutes."

None of what is suggested works (the website is a 'robot' website). There is no contact details for when you have a problem either - as with nearly all the free credit offers/videos.

RSS