Forums

Help › Forums

Awards' completion

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:51 AM (5 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 11:49 PM

I simply do not recollect any hole in the entire WGT where one tees off from 100 or less yards.

As far as I remember, WGT does not allow you to shoot from any water lie.  Has anyone ? Or simply like me ? ... Only award is a lost ball :/

I wonder if anyone has been or will ever be able to complete all the awards listed.

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 11:56 PM

So the awards are far off in realistic form to completion if one dares.  What do you consider winning at this virtual game?

Bye the way,  That "Choke Relief" is a bit tough though.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:20 AM

Well I just forced a "Choke Release" ... lol

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:38 AM

Quijotazo:

Well I just forced a "Choke Release" and got that "notch" in ! ... lol

It not that hard to force actually. All you have to do is on a birdie or par putt of a foot or so is to take your driver and choose punch. Then move the meter about a 1/2 inch or so. Your punched driver hits the ball into the hole. Because the game sees it as a drive of less than 100 yards you get the award. I have made 31 like that and I am at bronze. 

The In the drink award is not something you would normally  try for it is just a little consolation for when you hit a ball into the water and still manage to get a par or better. However I have done intentionally twice, I knew the ball I was using only had a shot or 2 left before it wore out. Once on # 1 at St. Andrews front pin. It is quite easy to par it after hitting your drive into the bern there. And Once on # 6 at Congressional. It Can be parred there as well after hitting your second shot into the lake. I have even birdied that on after hitting into the lake by holing out my wedge approach. That one was not intentional. # 14 @ RSG is another hole that you can get it on. Drive into the ditch and you can still par or even birdie it, But like I said it is not something you normally try for it is just a small consolation for when you manage to save par or birdie after hitting into the water.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:41 AM

You can all of those awards....  I don't think I like to get the water diamond award though, might get a bit expensive....lol   unless I'm using the free golf balls.

-Roger

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 1:51 AM

I've mostly got In the Water on CCC5 after failing to reach the green in two! It's still an easy par.

As for choke relief I've had it after hitting trees off the tee. Nowhere near the diamond though!

RSS