Forums

Help › Forums

internet dating .

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 10 2013 6:21 AM (5 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,575 Posts
    Sat, Jan 5 2013 12:07 PM

After many years simon and his wife betty have parted ways .

I am coaching him on meeting online lovers .

what about these chat up lines ladies - will they turn you on .

1 - you certainly type better than you look .

2 - I thought you said your body was average sized . you never said for an elephant .

3 - your a lot balder than i imagined susan .

4 - actually the scientific name for your medical condition is Zactly,s disease . Your head looks zactly the same as your ar se .

and if all else fails here are some get out lines ,

1 - I,m really sorry but lookin4love2013 couldn,t make it . I,m his best mate shaganything22 if you,re still up for it .

2 - I,m sorry , I just remembered an appointment with the barbers - they might slit my throat for free .

3 - when you said you were fragrant . I didn,t think it meant you had the worse body odour problem since mankind stopped living in swamps .

4 - Is it ok if i use my laptop to message my canadian mail order bride while we do it .

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 4:11 PM

lmao .. and be sure to remember that "full figured" is usually a gross understatement .. 

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 5:06 PM

Ah ha ha ha lmao , just to funny !

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 10:43 PM

LMAO too funny. Are the days of political correctness dying?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 11:11 PM

LOL!

Caution with the last one m8 - an "elephant" might easily asphyxiate you with her bosom while "doing it".

• craigswan
    31,575 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 6:21 AM

my first appointment with doctor susan ,

"I think I have a problem, Doc,"  "One of my balls has turned blue."

She  examines me briefly and concludes I  will die if I don,t have  my testicle removed.

"Are you crazy?" "How could I let you do such a thing to me?"

"You want to die?" asks susan rhetorically, and craig has to agree to have his testicle removed.

Two weeks after the operation, he comes back. "Doc, I don't know how to say this, but the other ball has turned blue, too."

Again, the doctor tells him if he wants to live, his other testicle must be cut off, too and, again, craig  is very reluctant to the idea.

"Hey, you want to die?" asks the doc, and i have  to agree with the operation.

But, about two weeks after i am testicleless, i return to the doctor.

"I think something is very wrong with me. My pe nis is now completely blue."

After briefly examining me . , the doc gives me the bad news: if i  want to live, my  penis has to go. Of course, i do  not want to hear about it.

"You want to die?" asks the doctor.

"But... how do I pee?"

"We'll install an plastic pipe, and there will be no problem."

So, i have my  penis removed, and, a while after the operation, i visit the doctor  again, I am  very angry.

"Doctor, the plastic pipe turned blue!"

"What?"

"Can you tell me what the hell is happening!?"

So, the doctor examines craig more carefully and says, "Hmmm, I don't know, could it be the dye from your blue jeans?"

RSS