Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legend-Questioned

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:44 AM (0 replies)
  • Michaeleastb1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 6:44 AM

I had the pleasure of playing with A TOUR LEGEND for the first time today,she was absolutely amazing and a lovely person. I noticed her best score was 50 which equates to about 22 under par. Totally amazing,i was playing with an alternate shot game with a partner today against 2 other players and was telling them my great experience of playing with a Tour legend and what their best score was. I was told by user Duffduff i must be a liar and that the player must have cheated, I wont name the Tour Legend but I even gave the name and said check their profile for their Stats.

Duffduff said it was not possible to shoot 22 under par for 18 holes, i even gave an example where u could shoot says 14 birdies and 4 eagles in 18 holes to make 22 under par yet the person said that was impossible. can people please clarify it is possible and it is very sad when some users get jealous of others when the game should be played in good spirit. and not nice to call other peoplke liars when they havent even checked out their profile

I

RSS