Help › Forums

Re-opening the friendly warning post.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 9 2013 8:00 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:01 AM

Hello, I am a sad old man. I have the best clubs, the best balls (leave my squirrel out of this please), I still have credits I bought to spend if necessary. but I need help. Now for my begging. My good buddy Francois, must be buried alive in the Montreal snow. I haven't had a game with him in a long time. If any one is willing to help, please tell Frappe that Renniw52 misses him and is looking forward to a game. I haven't even seen him swing those big sticks yet. I really hate to beg, but I don't know what else to do. thank you all in advance for your kindness. I will repay you all as soon as I'm able. 

A pathetic sad old man.

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:12 AM

His wall has been told.

I can empathize with "the sad old man."

I havn't been able to play much recently.....I'm missing my bro-mance buddy too......lol.

Hac.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:18 AM

Renn, I feel for ya man!  I have lit a candle in your honor and I am praying for his survival and appearance from the blizzard.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:58 AM

You guys are too kind, the candle should hail him, post haste if not sooner.

Thank you.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 12:23 PM

Francois has contacted me. It seems he has gained such popularity that he doesn't have a spare moment. I believe he is chasing the women of Nome again, or he is training to be the lead dog in the Iditarod. Andyson, could you do a flyover in SM's C5 galaxy and try to get a photo? We need to have closure on this matter.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 12:25 PM

Hello  Rich  (Renni)  , the candle got my attention.......... LOL  ,i am well  my friends , snow is not a probleme,  I am verry lucky to have friends like you , Andy and to many to mention i would forget to many .           My  CC keep me verry busy ,   and  the big sticks  you gave me Renni are just( fantatique),  my avarage is slowly comming down .  I have sent you a perso...message ,  i haded comments on this post to tell all my friends ,i am well and happy .                          Andy i am looking forward to the next instalation of the National Equire , i just like to let loose some time ,and always willing to be a sponcor .    And to all involve with this thread i feel privilage ,and a litle special it touches me ,make me even prouder to be a member of this great community    . So( mes amis )  i am grenn  you  invite me , i see you green i will invite you .            Have all a  great 2013 , Cause of peoples like all of you , that this game is the best i have ever played ,and look forward to playing it every day  . TY again Francois (Frapp)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 5:15 PM

renniw52:
    I believe he is chasing the women of Nome again,

You were right Rich, Francois was keeping the women of Nome warm, but I got there too late to get the really good photos.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 8:05 PM

LMBO,  good one again .  :) 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 6:23 AM

And the old dog always manages to get the lookers too. When the igloos rocking, don't come knockin. Frappe must must have all ready left, look at the smiles on those faces.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:15 AM

I had the perfect carrot to get him out but was too late. Oh well, your loss Francois.  :-)

• PAGES
RSS