Forums

Help › Forums

A year and seven months playin'

Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:35 PM (9 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 12:31 PM

I joined WGT 1 year and 7 months ago.  Started like a child, full of excitement and desire to learn.  Then got all frustrated, mostly with my own failures.  Later got frustrated by WGT failures.  Later ... Flash.  Then VEM, etc ... Above all of my own failures or WGT's downsides, I must state the following :

It's been a fun, challenging, humilliating, frustrating and growing experience.  I have invested some money with no regrets.  I have earned a small share of credits through tourneys, but my favorite part of this site keeps being the HUMAN SIDE !  Only a tiny portion of players have shown their worst but most of us simply want to share a good time playing and I have to say :  Thank you again WGT !

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 12:37 PM

Bravo Q. Some of us do have a little fun here. Doesn't always make every body happy, but too bad, it's their loss. Keep up the great attitude.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:01 PM

Quijotazo:
    Thank you again WGT !

Glad to have you, Q!

With a disposition like that, It's my opinion that you are "winning" at playing WGT.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:05 PM

Quijotazo:
    It's been a fun, challenging, humilliating, frustrating and growing experience.  I have invested some money with no regrets.  I have earned a small share of credits through tourneys, but my favorite part of this site keeps being the HUMAN SIDE !

Well said Aj, been here 10 months now and it's only in the last 2 months or so that my 'buddy' list seems to contain not only great golfers but great guys and gals too...

Long may WGT keep us all coming back.....

Andy

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:26 PM

"Q" m'friend, I've got you by one month ( but you've got me by a tier so we're even, lol)  and have to agree with all you've said, it is the people that make the place, of which you're a prime example.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 1:45 PM

1 year and some months ?  You all are just young punks in WGT years , ,  

This month in a couple of weeks will be 4 years for me , 

For me it IS the friends that make this game 

If you are here for the points and levels and awards you will burn out .

Words from a OLD forum ( Reformed ) Troll

OPY

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 2:23 PM

Very well said Mr Q, I love playing WGT but it is the people like you that make the game so enjoyable.

I am far from great at the game but thanks to many friends and the community I have improved, although some days I may play like a hack I always enjoy the game

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 2:28 PM

Dang Q, I just realized that I have 3 months more consecutive days played, than you have total days here. Hi everyone, I am renniw52 and I have a wgt problem. Can't wait until I get my first chip. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 2:44 PM

renniw52:
    Can't wait until I get my first chip. 

Pun intended?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:35 PM

Q,         My feelings also ,2years one month for me and i never get tired, and the best thing is i notice ,they say the cream raises to the top ,well you my friend and many  are the cream of WGT, We dont have to be the best players, we just give the best we have in respect ,frienship . I am glad to see players like many on this post with a great attitude ,glad i know you from these Forum ,always positive ,i salute you also.Francois (Frapp)

RSS