Forums

Help › Forums

A Brief History of WGT

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:20 PM (5 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 8:55 AM

And in the end, WGT looked down on it's creation and saw that it was all good ( as they had removed the search box which told a slightly "longer" version of the story ).

Doc :)

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 9:08 AM

...........you are right Moose  !  There is no search box anymore  !  LOL 

I didn't even notice that until I read your post. 

Happy Hitting

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 11:48 AM

LOL   Moose.

I thought they were supposed to have the search box back after the update.   Must have needed some more work.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 6:06 PM

Hey guys!  No need for a search on this site, it's all good ! Ask a question and get todays' answer, or tomorrows', or the next days'. Just don't ask what the answer was last week. They get confused, and then when they say one thing, and someone uses the "search" to quote their own words back to them, they look like fools. Answer to this little faux pas, no more '"search", problem solved. Too bad they can't take some action so quickly on their other problems. Just my opinion.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 6:33 PM

Ahhhh, but with a little diligence one can retrace the steps as long as they know a specific poster in the thread they're after. Activity of said participant shows the threads they responded too. 

Thou shalt not be foiled, oh curious and perserverant one.  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:20 PM

How true, YJ ! For those who care to look just beneath the surface ( or behind the curtain) there are still truths to be found. Personally, I regret looking to a certain extent. Life/game was much simpler when I knew which mistakes were mine and those which were do to outside forces. Being the kind of guy that blames most everything on himself, this new format has me totally confused. Game is what it is, don't much matter, I play for fun, but, if I smell somethin' fishy, I start lookin' for the source.

RSS