Forums

Help › Forums

I love WGT :)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:13 PM (23 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 9:14 PM

I agree wholeheartedly Caroline. Ignore Rosey. I always do.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:25 PM

xSweetCarolinex:

EnglishRosey:

meh

I'd LOVE to know why your post changed to this from this:-

This one will be called into a certain CC soon, the one that appreciates; weak poetry on the wall, smiley faces and a lot of xxx after posts......sigh, WGT = 50% male, 2%female, and 48% bs

I'd also love to know what you think gives you the right to judge me?

I'm actually impressed and "slightly" moved by the  'Few'   responses that actually recognize that there is more than "One" tour ! You know...like...women actually play golf ! However...I have been an advocate and what some  , actually most here considered  "Being a b i t c h " about supporting womens golf.  It got me absolutely no-where. Good luck in your venture...but , I, like a lot of other 3 + year players who have already retired , will be following suit.  There  exists a " circle  of power and opinion "  here in which ,  if your not involved  in makes you  less than them . Where I come from ,  it's called corruption !   I will however leave you AND WGT with this thought....Do you actually think that your the only company that has topo'd and photographed  courses ?  I feel for you when your competition rears they're head...and maybe...just maybe....they'll be more considerate toward  "BOTH" genders. If actually involved with the USGA....I'm certain they will.  Nice post Caroline...and GL  WGT  !

Ace 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:29 PM

Agreed Caroline!

I just enjoyed the views on Bethpage, and a rare bird on #15 - a vg thing to start a freezy Sunday!

hf and hit it straight Madam!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:46 PM

courteneyfish:
    Ignore Rosey. I always do.

^^ yup, pity really, some interesting blogs at times, eg: Gun Control

She'll be apologizing tomorrow ? 

Don't know the woman but that's what generally happens after an ill advised post / outburst..

Andy

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 11:52 PM

i absolutely love this game!

I just have to work on my putting.

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 1:30 AM

alcaucin:

courteneyfish:
    Ignore Rosey. I always do.

^^ yup, pity really, some interesting blogs at times, eg: Gun Control

She'll be apologizing tomorrow ? 

Don't know the woman but that's what generally happens after an ill advised post / outburst..

Andy

Hey, hey, hey, when have i ever apologised? In lieu of a more commonplace sobriquet; albeit on my behalf, perhaps has led you to thinking i apologised before in a previous thread... i did not :)

Glad you liked the gun control post,  i thought had more panache than 'i love wgt, smily face, kiss kiss, gif animated wall post of a cute animal, poetry on wall....'

WGT; Men over exaggerating their pseudonym woman profiles poorly since 2007. Im sure courtneyfish will have some dancing monkeys on her wall or whatnot from the op ;)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 3:35 AM

Such a shame that those who should know from their learning, fail the test and instead show by their ignorance that all that glisters, is indeed not gold. "Certain CC's" that appreciate members with less aptitude for refined elegance, and who support thelemics with such apparent open heart, as evidenced by too much freedom where such freedom should dictate manners, are CC's who should feel shame, and perhaps humility.

Are we to thus assume the blue pencil of censorship was here invoked? And if so, where do we search to find a shred of redemption to counter the poor standards of charientism and further, why in the first, this was allowed?

Wgt has a great and wonderful experience for those who wish it. It also has it's demons, who know not when to keep their silence.

Lizzie xx

That's just two x's. Not too many I hope?

• craigswan
    31,575 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 4:04 AM

sweet caroline - your a diamond . easy like sunday morning .

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 6:39 AM

"meh" looks not like censorship but self control. So, please, stop superfluous allegations and other negative powers and only worship to ths subject, for once.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 1:25 PM

EnglishRosey:
    Glad you liked the gun control post,  i thought had more panache than 'i love wgt, smily face, kiss kiss, gif animated wall post of a cute animal, poetry on wall....'

nough' said  :)

RSS