Help › Forums

I love WGT :)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:13 PM (23 replies)
  • xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:46 AM

Time for some praise people :)

Despite my recent post describing the new avatars and bags as ridiculous, I would like to thank WGT for the wonderful experience I have had since I joined :)

I know poor Icon & Pizza have been fending off attacks from all & sundry since the last upgrade ( my attack included) but really...where else u gonna find a game like this?

Perfect Parallel? HA! Not even close!

I'm sure the powers that be at WGT will come to their senses re the silly upgrade and all will be forgotten & forgiven :))

My thanks to you WGT, for giving me a game I love, and being able to meet new friends and the social aspect of it all is rivaled only by facebook :)

So my thanks to all those at WGT who work hard to keep us happy :))

Caroline

xxx

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 6:00 AM

WELL SAID that Lady Golfer.

GC.  :-)

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 6:56 AM

Good to see some  a positive response for a change. Let's see if it goes 57 pages.

• Ernest76
    451 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:11 AM

nice post   :)

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:33 AM

I started playing this ''Game'' about 16 - 18 months ago. Ever since then I have not missed one days play. You could say that I am hooked on this infuriating but wonderful game. About 3 years ago I had quite a serious illness which put me in hospital in a coma. It has left me with a slight paralysis in my feet and a slight tremor in my fingers which isn't helping with dinging the shot. he he:~)) However I have managed to reach TM and I am only .28 away from Legend which has been my ambition to get to since I joined. But boy, does it get harder the closer you get............

I love it and hope to be playing for a long time. Roll on legend and lets have another challenge to conquer.

Thank-you WGT for coming into my life and making my looming old age more enjoyable.

Mel

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 10:32 AM

xSweetCarolinex:

Time for some praise people :)

Despite my recent post describing the new avatars and bags as ridiculous, I would like to thank WGT for the wonderful experience I have had since I joined :)

I know poor Icon & Pizza have been fending off attacks from all & sundry since the last upgrade ( my attack included) but really...where else u gonna find a game like this?

I'm sure the powers that be at WGT will come to their senses re the silly upgrade and all will be forgotten & forgiven :))

My thanks to you WGT, for giving me a game I love, and being able to meet new friends and the social aspect of it all is rivaled only by facebook :)

So my thanks to all those at WGT who work hard to keep us happy :))

Caroline

xxx

People like you make this game worth playing :-)

I agree wholeheartedly with your entire post ma'am

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 10:38 AM

xSweetCarolinex:

Very nice post Caroline.... I stumbled upon this game when I was searching to improve my real life game and so glad that I did. I'm now hooked and can't wait to get here to play with new friends.

I to would like to give thanks to WGT for providing this enjoyment.

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 10:50 AM

"Let's see if it goes 57 pages."

63 pages now.

I will do my part to advance this along. :)

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 6:32 AM

meh

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 7:49 PM

EnglishRosey:

meh

I'd LOVE to know why your post changed to this from this:-

This one will be called into a certain CC soon, the one that appreciates; weak poetry on the wall, smiley faces and a lot of xxx after posts......sigh, WGT = 50% male, 2%female, and 48% bs

I'd also love to know what you think gives you the right to judge me?

RSS