Help › Forums

I love WGT :)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:13 PM (23 replies)
  • xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 3:26 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Wgt has a great and wonderful experience for those who wish it. It also has it's demons, who know not when to keep their silence.

OMG!

Public apology required and hereby offered!

Lizzie, I'm so sorry....it was not YOU I was posting against...it was EnglishRosey.

Please forgive me, it was a silly mistake.

I somehow thought that it was YOUR initial post, but it was in fact Roseys.

I feel terrible

Sooo sorry

Caroline

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 6:10 PM

EnglishRosey:

Hey, hey, hey, when have i ever apologised? In lieu of a more commonplace sobriquet; albeit on my behalf, perhaps has led you to thinking i apologised before in a previous thread... i did not :)

Glad you liked the gun control post,  i thought had more panache than 'i love wgt, smily face, kiss kiss, gif animated wall post of a cute animal, poetry on wall....'

WGT; Men over exaggerating their pseudonym woman profiles poorly since 2007. Im sure courtneyfish will have some dancing monkeys on her wall or whatnot from the op ;)

I can't believe I wasted all my anger at you on the wrong person in a previously edited post.

YOU'RE the one that murders the english language with your drivel...certainly not Lizzie, as I mistakenly posted, and can only hope she forgives my error.

YOU are the one that hijacked this thread with your negativity and totally irrelevant remarks.

You haven't answered my question yet...why did you replace your orginal post, which is in my email, with the one that simply says "meh"?

Or did WGT remove it? I hope so, because if they did, it shows they DO have class when it comes to abusive off-topic posts.

Once again, my humble apologies to Lizzie, who didn't deserve a single word I said against her, because it was all meant to be directed at you!

Caroline

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 6:56 PM

Lol, I'd join this "cat fight", but I fear the fact I actually do have real and very sharp claws would be an unfair advantage. Nice OP, btw. It's good to see people actually still love this game. Hang in there, you're not alone.

• allanlepage
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:13 PM

well its happened far too often,this is the 3rd time i got stiffed for points for completing surveys or requirements for credits that make almost 300 credits now the latest is simply equiping starter clubs for a measly 6 credits,and twice in the past few days for 141 each for surveys,why bother

RSS