Forums

Help › Forums

GETTING ROBBED

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 2 2010 10:25 AM (37 replies)
  • cappy123
    39 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 10:30 PM

r u kidding me youve been here a month bro get use to it look at ur putter duhhhhhhh stop being so cheap a break off some credit card and get urself a decent putter no wonder ur 3 puttin

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 11:33 PM

overthetop2:
    Dude, Turn, Off, Your, Caps, Lock!!!!

What part of this did you not understand!!!???

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2010 8:05 AM

Do think maybe the hacker's are better player's than you?

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2010 4:55 PM

cappy123:

r u kidding me youve been here a month bro get use to it look at ur putter duhhhhhhh stop being so cheap a break off some credit card and get urself a decent putter no wonder ur 3 puttin

He already has a better putter. The starter putter everyone gets now is better than the beginner putter he is using.

• TJH964
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2010 5:15 PM

The hackers may be a little better than me dude but  since b__ching and griping; the scores and putts are dropping a little at the time.  Gonna try to finish all rounds now and thanks for all of the input.

• TJH964
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2010 9:47 PM

Shot my first round under 80 and seems like the practice is paying off.  I am still 3 putting a good bit but have made a few birdies.  I may invest in a pair of clubs soon but the only ones I really like to play is Ping.  Has anyone played Mizuno and gotten good results and do they even have Mizuno?  I am gonna check and see but would appreciate any feedback on them.

• TJH964
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2010 9:50 PM

Hey your right Cap, in golf as in many other things you get what you invest your money into and the product best be worth it and so far it is starting to work but I am gonna see about investing into a good set of Mizuno.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2010 10:38 PM

TJH964:

Hey your right Cap, in golf as in many other things you get what you invest your money into and the product best be worth it and so far it is starting to work but I am gonna see about investing into a good set of Mizuno.

no they don't offer Mizuno . Taylor Made and Ping sets Also Taylor Made and Ping wedges and putters. Snake Eye wedges and a Lynx Driver. 

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 12:23 PM

CMcCartney727:
    I find the greens at Bethpage to be the easiest to putt.  While the course can be really difficult, depending on how far your clubs go, the putting is the easiest of the 4 courses, in my opinion.

I agree with you on this. Approaching them is another story. The pin placement on most of them and the fact that they are for the most part elevated from the fairway constitute a real challenge. But for someone who can get his GIR straight on this one, it can be a real birdies heaven.

Rob

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 6:54 AM

SystemCrash:

CMcCartney727:
    I find the greens at Bethpage to be the easiest to putt.  While the course can be really difficult, depending on how far your clubs go, the putting is the easiest of the 4 courses, in my opinion.

I agree with you on this. Approaching them is another story. The pin placement on most of them and the fact that they are for the most part elevated from the fairway constitute a real challenge. But for someone who can get his GIR straight on this one, it can be a real birdies heaven.

Rob

I got to agree also, the only real hard hole to putt on is 15 and maybe 14 if you hit it in the wrong spot.

-King

RSS