• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 1:55 PM

Hey TJH, is the caps-lock button broke on that new keyboard? lol

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 10:27 AM

TJH964:

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT MESSING WITH ANYONE BUT IT IS WEIRD AS TO WHY I HAVE INVESTED MY MONEY INTO CLUBS AND HAVE PLAYED ABOUT 50 GAMES AND AM PLAYING HACKERS AND THEY ARE BEATING ME BY 5 SHOTS COMING TO THE LAST HOLE OF PLAY.  IF THISI IS THE WAY THIS GAME IS DESIGNED I REGRET TO SAY THAT I WILL HAVE TO RETIRE FROM THIS APPLICATION AND CONTINUE PLAYING MY TIGER WOODS ON WII 2010 AND 2011 IF THINGS DO NOT TURN AROUND QUICKLY. 1 BIRDIE AND SEE HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AND PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU PROGRAMMERS ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU ALL RIG IT THE WAY YOU WANT TO AND SUCKER PEOPLE IN ANYWAY. I WILL TRY TO CONTINUE AND ENJOY THE GAME BUT WILL NOT INVEST ANY MORE MONEY UNTIL THE BALLS START DROPPING BEFORE THE THIRD SHOT.

Maybe you are just not spending enough time "learning how to golf" as you are trying to buy your way to victory. Quit whining and work harder! And cut with the caps, it sounds like you are screaming at everyone. Or maybe your caps lock is broke too?!

• cappy123
    39 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 5:29 PM

please do not respond to my posts anymore they are not about you nor are they for your interest do not mistake yourself for somebody i actually give a rats (fill in the blank) you are a deliberate antagonist i can just imagine what your like in person probably really boring

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 6:32 AM

cappy123:

please do not respond to my posts anymore they are not about you nor are they for your interest do not mistake yourself for somebody i actually give a rats (fill in the blank) you are a deliberate antagonist i can just imagine what your like in person probably really boring

Me thinks a few feathers be ruffled, if your panties are in a wad dont wear them

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 10:25 AM

In my experience students are always spaced out!!

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 10:55 AM

With all due respect, if you don't want people to reply to your posts, don't post. That is all.

RSS