balls

Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:31 AM (57 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 5:29 PM

Rockitch:

courteneyfish:

devonnnnn:
     If you want to play good on WGT you do need to be willing to spend the money for it. 

Absolute nonsense. There are many Legends on here who have spent nothing.

And btw, now already (without long driver and 3wd) I am very competitive. I won't be winning any official wgt tournament, but in my cc tournaments I am beating more experienced players with all top level equipment and expensive balls. I win packs of balls in these cc tourny's, which I am stacking up high in my virtual storage. I will be playing them when I reached a dead end with the free ball.

Back on topic: Good luck with getting a (pack of) ball(s) from wgt.

R.

I must say that Rock is doing really well in the club, using the free game balls in his own Tier... we are waiting for him to get Promoted to Legend soon......lol

Which brings me to the question...  Is it the Clubs you use or the the golf balls to make a good score?  

I would say it's the Clubs, Certain golf balls can  help you, but if you know how to use the free golf balls to your advantage, then why spend the credits to get the paid golf balls.

Even with clubs....  heaps of good golfers out there using the starter putter and doing alright.

I think, if you want to do ok at this game, you have to spend credits on clubs to get the distance needed from the longer Tee's and maybe the golf balls come later.

Now saying all that....  The last few months my R11 Iron meter speed have been way too fast for me to handle.  I tried Irons with a slower meter speed, which were good aswell, but had to go back to the R11's.

So I got the Max golf balls...  Expensive,  but the meter speed now is great :)

-Roger

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 8:09 PM

havent even got that yet

• Skyflake
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 8:11 PM

wait just got on they replaced the ball ty wgt,least you responded

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 4:27 AM

mantis0014:
    I must say that Rock is doing really well in the club, using the free game balls in his own Tier... we are waiting for him to get Promoted to Legend soon......lol

Thx Roger. First Tourmaster, then legend.... will be a little while before I can show you legends really what can be done with the free ball :).

R.

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:13 AM

Riddle me this then batman, how come the only website i have ANY trouble with is WGT ALONE?????????????????? No other website crashes the flash player, or browser.No other website fails to load or has lag so bad that site is hard to deal with let alone play.Riddle me that you Geniuses out there............................OOOOOOOO i forgot it is my computer RIGHT............RIGHT I tell you what get a life ........................................

• truly2bad2play
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 10:24 AM

I have just the riddle for you Tramilleo..

My 1st is in Maxthon..My 2nd is in Maxthon..actually all of them are in Maxthon..

Try it 4 uself..it may not work..but it may..so..give it a go eh ;) 

P.S..It may still stutter if using the WGT fullscreen option...so use the browsers own fullscreen option to combat that..and only run this game on that browser no other apps at all..hope it helps.

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 11:17 AM

Riddle me this then Tramilleo......

I use Chrome and have no problems whatsoever with the meter. So if it's the game then why don't I get problems?

PS. I have a life thanks!

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 1:01 PM

you gotta take the rough with the smooth.

just sayin :)

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 4:33 PM

Okay now if i have been playing for 3 years dont you think i have tried other browser,and have tried other computers Really you are brighter than that i hope.IT does not matter what browser or computer the result is the same WGT is only website that gives my pc running windows 8 now with 8gs of ram, problems,it was the same when i had windows 7 Ultimate.So save me the i have no issues crap.If all you got is"it is your end or your PC then move along have heard that tired a** excuse for 3 years now GOOD DAY

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 5:20 PM

I used to play using Chrome with no meter issues.....Not anymore....I am a Maxthon user now with very little issues. And now that I cleared my friend list completely load and skips are much better. The friend list causes much trouble on my end.

RSS