Forums

Help › Forums

Evidence of people in the game

Thu, Jan 31 2013 2:01 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 9:17 PM

Up until this image below was given to me, I had never seen any people during the game.

Post your images of these strange humans residing in WGT land.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 9:31 PM

I  know of a place on this hole where there is a car with the door open and the trunk lid open ,

OPY  iaaRft

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 9:36 PM

opyeuclid:
    a car with the door open and the trunk lid open ,

so.. no people then?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 12:32 AM

SHRUDE:
    strange humans residing in WGT land
    I don't know of any others. I once reported my encounter with this/these aliens(?) to Yancy because they are invisible from other distances. His researches and whatnots proved their  friendly character, much to my relief.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 1:33 AM

Twice I saw an image I believe was on hole #3 on Kiawah that was red within the sea grape bushes just behind the green. It was about 4 foot tall and I thought it looked like someone with a red shirt on but the bush was too thick to make out. Although I've seen sprinkler system mains that high on the course I worked on when I was around 18 but that was more camouflaged (Green)  with the scenery so it was not an eye sore to the golfers.  

Forgot to mention the sounds I heard 3 times on different occasions while shooting from the fairway. It was the sound of someone striking a ball from a tee somewhere from another hole. I had my speakers up pretty high when it happened. I was just ready to take a shot from the fairway to the green when I heard it  Freaked me out totally when it happened because It was totally quite while I was playing a single round.  

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:57 AM

Hello - my name is Yancy

I have postedup in these forums and whatnot in the past regarding things I seen all up on them wgt golf courses. Them people above show up when the clock reads around 6pm all up on the bricktower clock on St. Andrews #18. There are others, most notably "Black Cap Big Boy" who roams a number of courses all up here.

There be some other things/experiences I went thru all up in that arena - but I am not ready to talk about it yet.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan/videos

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:07 AM

YancyCan:
    There are others, most notably "Black Cap Big Boy" who roams a number of courses all up here.

That's Med Mel goin solo !!  ;)

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:09 AM

SHRUDE:

Up until this image below was given to me, I had never seen any people during the game.

I first posted a picture to yancy of these ladies almost exactly 2 years ago...apparently, they're waiting for the #12 bus....but, the bus system is run by the marketing department at WGT, so, it's running a bit off track. I give them credit for sitting in the same spot for 2 years though.

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:16 AM

If only they knew there's a lovely bar just 5 minutes walk away.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:48 AM

Ducati916:

SHRUDE:

I first posted a picture to yancy of these ladies almost exactly 2 years ago...apparently, they're waiting for the #12 bus....but, the bus system is run by the marketing department at WGT, so, it's running a bit off track. I give them credit for sitting in the same spot for 2 years though.

Nope, that's my CC buddy WoodenHands scouting the terrain while having a break from work. Since he actually lives there, he decided he'll put up an invisible net where my preferred driving line is. He's just waiting for the players to go home, so he can get started.

True story.

• PAGES
RSS