Forums

Help › Forums

Eric cantana quotes .

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 18 2013 12:26 AM (0 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,575 Posts
    Fri, Jan 18 2013 12:26 AM

After his first training session in heaven, George Best, from the favourite right wing, turned the head of God who was filling in at left back."

I am not a man, I am Cantona"

Often there are players who have only football as a way of expressing themselves and never develop other interest. And when they no longer play football, they no longer do anything; they no longer exist, or rather they have the sensation of no longer existing."

My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan."

I'm so proud the fans still sing my name, but I fear tomorrow they will stop. I fear it because I love it. And everything you love, you fear you will lose."

Sac à Mer de [ bag of shi t ]

Deschamps gets by because he always gives 100 per cent, but he will never be anything more than a water carrier."

I'm proud of what I achieved there, but a life built on memories is not much of a life.

Sometimes you get submerged by emotion. I think it's very important to express it – which doesn't necessarily mean hitting someone.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

RSS