Help › Forums

What klutz did this?

Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:10 AM (49 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:40 PM

mkg335:

For further evidence of the Ratava Theory:

Notice the mysterious carom of a ball bound for the drink.

thats a neck   breaker ,  LOL

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 12:28 AM

Help!

I can hardly breathe from all that laughing!

Alas, back to serious business:

andyson:

Then the avatar asks me: "Can you help me find this guy?  I got ER and doctor bills to pay, I'm losing more than 2 months pay, and I want something for my pain and suffering too.  It was a bad shot he tried even though I told him to lay up!"

I put him in contact with my lawyer at Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, but we need to find this guy first!

Reading this, I'm in a shock. Are such extra costs not covered by the custom avatars' price?

And imagine this would happen to one of the coveted Elite avatars!

Will the 100.000 cr p.a. insurance cover everything? (see "additional unforseeable costs")

Or will he hire the best lawyers of Legal Eagle & Pettyfogger - remember their connections to the Mob!

Poor unsuspecitve 'merican buyers - your life will never be as it was before!

And while we Internationals are pretty save from that (?) there's still
    UN's International Court of Elite Avatar Justice
    which will prosecute any of their harm as a Primary Human Rights affair.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 2:34 AM

News just in Andy. My Spys tell me they had a look around, and came to the conclusion that a tree is popping up around on all courses, that was not there before, and always with a suspicious avatar in tow. They managed to get a picture, and a few words out of 1 avatar in the pro shop before he ran out the door screaming "What have i done, they will VEM me to hell now" 

It seems this avatar sang like a bird, and suggested the person and the tree who where responsible are in fact agents for WGT (We Got Trees). This shady character  brings a tree with him everywhere he goes, and is so lethal, he can take out an avatar at will. He said this guy and the tree are staking out all the top players, and they pounce just when they are about to take the lead. He said WGT are out to clean up the leaderboards, and all are fair game.

Thing is, nobody has seen this avatar since he sang like a bird, he just vanished into thin air. And nobody knows who this tree or its companion are either, they both seem to be a masters of disguise. Be careful Andy, it could be a stitch up, but we could be dealing with double agents here.  

From the picture, it seems we have an unsuspecting avatar in the background. And it looks like our pair of suspects in the foreground waiting to pounce.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 7:50 AM

"shady character"

Har!  You must be oaking.  Is its bark worse than its blight?  Maple I'm going out on a limb here, so I'd better leaf.

Sincerely,

The Larch

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 9:13 PM

DENIED! lol...

• ragtag72
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 9:47 PM

If I am correct about the timing of the accident then I may have a clue.  That day there was an avatar dress as a leprechaun. I saw him just as I came out of the clubhouse and he was fooling around my golf bag. As I checked inside I found 2 boomerang balls in my bag. I quickly discarded them for fear of this very type of accident.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:44 AM

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 10:33 AM

Hmmm, think we might have something here:

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 10:41 AM

LMFAO!  EPIC TWOMINUSONE!  EPIC!!

RSS