Forums

Help › Forums

DAMN METER

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 4 2013 9:10 PM (6 replies)
  • burbon47
    29 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 2:17 PM

I have lost 9 balls in the last day an a half bcause of this DAMN METER. Why is it you an, fix this prblem ? Is it ecause the ballswe lose the more wehave to buy, his seems like a scam to me. there is know reason for the meter to jump are start slow an end up going so fast that heir is no chance of catching it I want my 9 balls back , this is crap. I hve been in thi for almost 3 years now, an have had about all I can take of this taking the balls from me for know reason. I am in a CC an all of us have the same prblem , an they are from all over this country, an England. don't tell me its the Internet, is you guys.balls going out of bounds, in the weeds an losing them is bull.90% of the time its your damn meter. don't reply to my e-mail , send it t my profile page like every one has to.Give me back my balls , tommorrow.  

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:55 AM

burbon47:
    don't tell me its the Internet, is you guys

Try clearing your cache or try another browser.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:15 PM

There was an Adobe update this week. I don't really think we can blame this on WGT.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:26 PM

If pepperflash was enabled from the last update adobe did.... it does not play nice with WGT.

Also, just yesterday switched my playing browser to maxthon 3.  I've had 3 slight shudders in about 45+ holes.  These slight shudders were what my normal meter was before, when using chrome.  I have not had a single jump, skip or jitterbugging with maxthon 3.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:53 PM

courteneyfish:

There was an Adobe update this week. I don't really think we can blame this on WGT.

There is nothing wrong with the new flash.I updated all 3 of the browsers I play with and the only problem I have with the meter is I just can't ding it as often as I would like. Most of those who use Chrome don't disable pepper flash and that is the real problem. Pepper flash is just a joke.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 9:10 PM

goldeena:
    Hi Courteney :-):-)

Might be back in the spring - all that data I gathered just looks like a wall of intimidation now though!

deena

Hi Deena. If you'd like to rejoin the club just let me know.

RSS