Forums

Help › Forums

Which fool said it?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 7 2013 6:57 AM (20 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 12:13 AM

Here is messege i got on skype from BUGGYYY. I was gon leave it alone but i couldnt i see we have some clowns out there. Read eZknq oh40tQ PhbhIu.htp. Now  if thats the case then look at this http://vvcap.net/db/8ivfY9rcaOiBK55mk2Si.htp. So i guess brandon just happens to have a friend named jon and looks like him too. Lets get a closer look heres me 7PCy7mjhSp Ze PbjaR3.htm  exuse the stunna shades but they cost more than the computer im on. Now heres jon 0RR9xi4XHpgGcGo5D 4m.htp now hes rockin dat elmo jump off goes hard right durrrr. Now if that is not enough for you then we both have skype can call us at the same damn time. And think bout this if i was him or he was me then don't you think he would had won rgs way before he turned legend when he was not as good?                                                                                                                                                    Don't  know who said it but most of the ones who post all day and try to start *** cant even play this game decently. So this is where they get their fix.  I don't have time for stupid *** like this. I've only been playing so much cause im on probation and can't leave the county but june13 i'm off and try to stay away from this game. Can't enjoy something when you constantly have to deal with these virtual thugs, Wish some of you grew up in part of New York i i did. If you did and talked as much *** as you do in here you wouldnt make it 20 years old. Play the game guys and leave the dumb *** alone

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 12:45 AM

notonthis:

now hes rockin dat elmo jump off goes hard right durrrr. 

Come again?

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 12:54 AM

Yeah that was a little to ghetto. Let me try again i said he is wearing a elmo hat that is awesome(goes hard) lmao

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 1:21 AM

What makes it so funny is i know where it's coming from but ill stay quiet for now. Got players in here that talk crap to me but there own buddies are chiiling on the boards with flags by their name and they don't even live in that country. I bet if i changed mine and was sitting on the leader boards someone would have something to say. But it fine to do it when it's your most respected players up here huh?

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 1:21 AM

Why don't you just forget about what ppl say the more you rant and rave about what they say the more they will call you, If you ignore them they will eventually stop .

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 1:33 AM

drakeshead:

Why don't you just forget about what ppl say the more you rant and rave about what they say the more they will call you, If you ignore them they will eventually stop .

Your right and i've tried for while now. No matter what i do they have something to say. Last time is was cause i used a ruler to play.Then i post a 27 no ruler and take the time to put it on my page and now they are quiet bout that. So now it's time for them to find something else. It just seems to never end. Me leaving the game seems be the only way . All i want to do is play the game.

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 1:44 AM

You don't have to leave just because some ppl write about you it is human nature for ppl to moan about someone or something..

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:12 AM

Don't ignore them, call them out and embarrass them, shame them. This is how people like them think they get power by belittling others. Name and shame them and if the others are cheating by lying where they are from (why would you need to do that) report them. I am not on here that long but there is a vast amount of pompous arrogant pricks on here who constantly ruin a round for you because they don't know how to behave.

The problem with the world today is that too many people "leave it" and "ignore it". I say don't "leave it" and "ignore it", meet it head on and fight fire with fire as you said yourself if they spoke like that in real life they would not be on here because they would be getting fed through tubes.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:12 AM

notonthis:

All i want to do is play the game.

Dead easy. More time clicking, less time typing, you'd attract less attention to yourself. Not sure you'd be happy with that though.

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:13 AM

hey bran. chill m8. hook up for matchplay, and l'll kick butt. rofl. later

RSS