rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 7 2013 6:57 AM (20 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:57 AM

tiffer67:

notonthis:

All i want to do is play the game.

Dead easy. More time clicking, less time typing, you'd attract less attention to yourself. Not sure you'd be happy with that though.

Do you see me in the forums often? I don't think so im only posting to prove a point which should be clear. I dont need smart ass remarks thats why i stay out of here. I was mindng my own business when this was told to me. So if your sayng i'm tryng to get attention then your wrong. Me popping up on the boards is the only attention i bring to myself.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:46 AM

Couldn't help noticing your Irish Avatar.....you Irish, Irish American?

Happy hittin'.......

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 3:49 AM

Well I have ya both on my friend list and I have seen ya both on at the same time and different times, chatted with ya both separately, seen your updates where you play together and against each other, I have played with both at separate times and can without a doubt, say you are both definitely 2 completely different people. 2 different styles of play, 2 different styles of chat etc....

Whoever told Liz that was talking crap, and I have a pretty good idea who it was, and it was a big factor in my decision to leave that club, I do not appreciate people talking crap about 2 friends of mine 1 of whom who has provided me with tremendous help on this game and have known for a while here and I consider a real friend and the other a growing friend. 

It will be a sad day if you go Brandon, especially for something like this.

I got yer back bud!

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 4:04 AM

Steve2golf:

Well I have ya both on my friend list and I have seen ya both on at the same time and different times, chatted with ya both separately, seen your updates where you play together and against each other, I have played with both at separate times and can without a doubt, say you are both definitely 2 completely different people. 2 different styles of play, 2 different styles of chat etc....

Whoever told Liz that was talking crap, and I have a pretty good idea who it was, and it was a big factor in my decision to leave that club, I do not appreciate people talking crap about 2 friends of mine 1 of whom who has provided me with tremendous help on this game and have known for a while here and I consider a real friend and the other a growing friend. 

It will be a sad day if you go Brandon, especially for something like this.

Ty Steve matter fact this month makes a year since we have met.  I'm not gonna stress it too much right now but it's bout time to stop playing. When i was a 63 average legend and asking for help people liked me. Then i learn how to make a putt and i'm most hated i don't get it.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 4:09 AM

notonthis:

So if your sayng i'm tryng to get attention then your wrong. Me popping up on the boards is the only attention i bring to myself.

Your continual profile updates draw enough attention without posting in the forums, you've changed it twice already in the last 45mins or so. I particularly liked your "When my putter is hot nobody can touch me" lol.

• sebicu
    427 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 4:13 AM

Notonthis and Buggyyy the same person? LMFAO. This must come from a stupid mind like the one that said Aphrodite CC is one girl and 5 boys with 1000 accounts. All I can say is that when people are envious the shitty part of their personality shows up. Take the high road and ignore them. Your true friends know the truth!

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 4:16 AM

sebicu:

Take the high road and ignore them. Your true friends know the truth!

Spot on, less of the self indulgent drama ffs. Who really gives a hoot about what a load of strangers off the internet think about you???

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 4:22 AM

Thx guys i'm cooled off. Yo seb why you  hiding on skype?

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 11:36 AM

notonthis:

Thx guys i'm cooled off. Yo seb why you  hiding on skype?

that's awesome!  now that you're cooled off.......the real question is.......

"are either of you Manti Te'o's girlfriend :)  

sorry, that probably won't even be funny to me 5 minutes from now.........but it is now :)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 10:02 PM

I

RSS