Forums

Help › Forums

If You Haven't Yet Read

Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:30 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 7:23 AM

Hac's post: Somewhere in the Universe. Read It! Follow along! There are many wonderful people in the world, who are less fortunate than others. You are no less loved or appreciated, than those with Silver Spoons. I, myself am somewhere in the higher low, or lower high, either a C- or a C+. All you have to do, to be one of the loved, is offer your friendship, your humor and total honesty. I love my friends for these traits only, not what they can give me with their money. I have basically destroyed my retirement fund by giving my kids and grand kids what I have now, instead of waiting until I die. I enjoy the smiles, hugs and kisses, and the sincere I love you Papa coming from their mouths. Pass the love, the nice comments, if you see a homeless person, stop and offer a cup of coffee or a kind word. If the poor bugger needs a beer, I'll give him one, and not judge or question why. We all have our issues and needs. I want to be remembered for what I was, not what I have. Live, Laugh, Love.

Renni

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:47 AM

Very nice Ren. If only the people who whine so much would look around and realize how fortunate they are compared to others, there would be a lot less drival in the forums, and a lot more compassion in the real world.

TY

PS I hope some of them take the time to read your post!

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:48 AM

Very nice Ren. If only the people who whine so much would look around and realize how fortunate they are compared to others, there would be a lot less drival in the forums, and a lot more compassion in the real world.

TY

PS I hope some of them take the time to read your post!

• JeezusCheeznuts
    15 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 9:38 AM

renniw52:

Hac's post: Somewhere in the Universe. Read It! Follow along! There are many wonderful people in the world, who are less fortunate than others. You are no less loved or appreciated, than those with Silver Spoons. I, myself am somewhere in the higher low, or lower high, either a C- or a C+. All you have to do, to be one of the loved, is offer your friendship, your humor and total honesty. I love my friends for these traits only, not what they can give me with their money. I have basically destroyed my retirement fund by giving my kids and grand kids what I have now, instead of waiting until I die. I enjoy the smiles, hugs and kisses, and the sincere I love you Papa coming from their mouths. Pass the love, the nice comments, if you see a homeless person, stop and offer a cup of coffee or a kind word. If the poor bugger needs a beer, I'll give him one, and not judge or question why. We all have our issues and needs. I want to be remembered for what I was, not what I have. Live, Laugh, Love.

Renni

Amen to that,dude.

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 10:42 AM

Ren.....FYI...You were one of my inspirations. TYVM....Cheers.....Hac.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:24 AM

That would be me,

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:35 AM

Mon ami , there is not much i can say ,  you said it all.         I can only read  and be touched   every time .   Your words here is what makes us want to  think  of others . To be honest ,i was never an angel ,i have done my share of stupid things (never violent or a bad person)    the only thing i will tell myself the day i go to a better place ,is that all the good i done ,all the good i am doing in my older years ,will out weight all my stupid doing in this life time .  I am lucky that you became one of my friends on WGT,  never seen you but i feel like i known you all my life .  Good people tend to stick together  no matter what .  Keep your chin up ,  you have the love of your family,  that as no price tag , give them love back is what you are doing .  And keep some love for us WGT members that respect you  ,even if you get frustrated at this game ,and you let us know often   i at time, i feel the same .        Francois    LIVE ,LAUGH,LOVE.              Blessed be in Love and Peace .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:02 PM

Thank you Francois. Those that have known me a long time on here know what to expect from me. I am human, have my faults, and my moments of running my mouth, before asking my brain permission. All I ask of this game, is to have a little bit of fun, enjoy my friends, and help if, and when I can. The game is programmed to make money for the people who designed it. I understand that, and I am willing to pay the price to do what I want. Other than that, this is my old mans way of having a little bit of relaxation. When I get flustered and go off the handle, it's just the old Squirrel barking at the trees. There are people on here who enjoy me, and their are others who have never forgave me, or given me a second chance at friendship, to each their own.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:41 PM

Had a few Barley Pop's have we? lmao I love you too RIch, you da man.  Franc too. What a guy. I love all good folk here. I love the bubble's too. Tiny bubble's in the Dos Ecki's.

Set me up for a game soon ,,,hick uP! oops soory!@#$~%

• PAGES
RSS