Forums

Help › Forums

My alter ego. How can I help WGT?

Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:27 PM (88 replies)
  • Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:18 AM

Hi renniw52 and to all who have done well,I just turned level 42 and love this game I hope to further my knowledge and experience by reading the positive info found in these forums,a friend told me to come here for access to the best knowledge and tips from you good players,its also very nice to see that not only can people have fun playing but meet and make some wonderful friends along the way,I'm assuming like everyone else trying to climb the mountain that the cost to upgrade equipment is the most frustrating thing as its necessary  so often to keep up and be competitive,my biggest problem right now is trying to get the ball to stop on the greens,i understand the wedges are very important along with an iron set that can stop the ball on the greens,at my level 42 what would you all suggest? 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:01 AM

Badfinger100:
    i understand the wedges are very important along with an iron set that can stop the ball on the greens,at my level 42 what would you all suggest? 

Your club set is great for your tier and level, the only change needed (IMO) would be to swap your 105y wedge (too close to your PW) for a L41+ Ping 54 degree 95y wedge. Maybe swap your L18 shorter wedges for a 60 and 64 degree from the L40+ pimgs. You do that and you're gold at least until master and you'll be way past L59 G20 set by then. And the balls you're packing have more than enough spin.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:10 AM

Badfinger check your bag and enjoy!

c0yRb.png

SuperSquirrelSociety

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:28 AM

mnshiner:

Thank you for showing how generous the WGT community can be!  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:34 AM

Mnshiner,thank you so much for your kind generosity it is very much appreciated,positive vibes and good wishes to you and may you always have the best of luck playing this wonderful game,I'm sure the gift you gave me will help me a lot.'''big smiles,ty ty ty

• Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:44 AM

Puholino,thanks you very much for the advice,I have noticed problems with the spacing between my clubs and your suggestions seem to be the solution,I'm going to save my credits and go for one of the wedges like the ping 54 degree that you mentioned,I love this game and want to thank all who contribute their knowledge generosity and experience to those of us trying to figure out our next best move to advance,nothing better than to have experienced players like yourself to help the rest of us gain the knowledge we need as you have already been there,,,again ty ty ty

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 1:42 PM

Badfinger check you bag for your 54 Ping wedge also.

Renni and the SSS

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 2:07 PM

This is the kind of thing that makes WGT such a Great game !

OPY

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 2:11 PM

opyeuclid:
    This is the kind of thing that makes WGT such a Great game

Game... not so much... COMMUNITY definitely!

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 8:50 PM

mnshiner:

c0yRb.png

SuperSquirrelSociety

very genrous guys good to see people out there still like that

RSS