Help › Forums

a level 26 Amateur with a 61.0 average?

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:56 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 9:19 PM

Oldstir:
    I'm certain not even One of the current Best Legends and Tour Legends with low 50 averages; couldn't come anywhere near close to a Level 15 and 60.0 average as a Hack if they started a new account now and began as a Hack again; even with their current knowledge and skills as Legends

Of course they could......hack tees, RSG b9 or St As f9, low winds = an easy 28/29 

56/58 ave...sorted.  :-))

(or even less as RSG's par 70)

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 9:21 PM

Who the hell cares!

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 6:53 PM

apparently you don't, not that there's anything wrong with that. BUT here's todays special.

Community Spotlight

L45 / Amateur / 59.20
  • majordave59
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 8:16 PM

No offense to anyone but what does it matter?  Regardless, it doesn't affect your score.

Obviously, the person has paid his/her dues one way or another (another account or multi practices) but again it doesn't do anything to your average or ranking (you might not get as many points but what good are points?).

I've considered starting all over again because I don't want to keep buying better equipment and balls all the time.  They make it impossible to compete with starter sets for the most part.  I don't need a ranking of master or legend or whatever to make me enjoy the game.  Hell, in my real game I still use clubs purchased over 15 years ago and I do damn well.  Just because you get new clubs doesn't mean your driving an additional 40 yards.  But here, you can buy anything!

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 8:56 PM

Is he hurting you that bad?

I understand that sandbagging is bad etiquette, but people just need to develop a "who gives a fck attitude" about it, and it will be easier to handle.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 7:51 PM

Buggyyy:

Is he hurting you that bad?

I understand that sandbagging is bad etiquette, but people just need to develop a "who gives a fck attitude" about it, and it will be easier to handle.

That 'tude is one of main things wrong with people now. we shouldn't be cows accepting the crap handed to us. when I open my front page the last thing I need is wgt to allow lowlifes to be posted as if it is a good thing. If I were WGT I'd be embarrassed allowing it.

Community Spotlight
    L13 / Hack / 60.00

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:02 PM

He played one solo game 8 months ago. I wish this was the biggest of my worries.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:13 PM

It's NOT HIM. It's WGT....if they don't care about their front page. I consider it to a slap in the face. a drop in the bucket with the myriad of money grubbing "tweeks",  VEM, Club physic  changes...etc.... You shouldn't worry about what I post. thank you very much.

L10 / Hack / 62.00

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:22 PM

fake accounts people...think about it.

A ploy to bring in players

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:56 PM

anthonyvp1:

It's NOT HIM. It's WGT....if they don't care about their front page. I consider it to a slap in the face. a drop in the bucket with the myriad of money grubbing "tweeks",  VEM, Club physic  changes...etc.... You shouldn't worry about what I post. thank you very much.

L10 / Hack / 62.00

11.03.10 Wk 45 9-hole Unlimited Play Back 9 Hack 31

That's all there is.... why should we care?

• PAGES
RSS