Forums

Help › Forums

a level 26 Amateur with a 61.0 average?

Fri, Feb 22 2013 8:56 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Fri, Feb 8 2013 9:21 PM

Isn't that tantamount to a 4-year old qualifying for the US Open? :)

Or has the entire system of this game site changed that drastically in 2 years?

What is going on????????????????????????????

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 5:19 PM

As long as WGT is making money...they do not care.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:04 PM

I'll see your level 26 Amateur with a 61.0 average and raise it . .
    Level
    Tier
    Hack
    Average Score

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:27 PM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 5:51 PM

If we knew who these people are, we would be sick. Probably some of the most respected people on WGT. Or at least used to be respected. Me, myself and I still have the same old original account. Nothing to prove on here, if your honest. My friends take me for what I am, and that's all I need.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 8:44 PM

Lobsterboy:

Level
    Tier
    Hack
    Average Score

Seen similar my own self; it's incredible, IMO! :)  The one I mentioned has only 9 games showing in their Score History. So how can someone possibly Be at "Level 26" when they haven't even got 26 rounds recorded yet? LOL

Most of us had to play our guts out; dozens of games per level sometimes and that's the mystery here perhaps? I don't think they're cheating either (though it's possible) but why don't these New players have to EARN their way up the Tiers like most everyone else did? Not to mention, these 'apparently Supernatural Hacks and other Newbies' don't even have the clubs to reach some greens in 2 shots. So I'm just not buying it; as saying goes. :) How do they score 30s and 31s with supposedly Beginner's Equipment AND in less than 10 games?

Of course, I guess it's possible that they Practiced hundreds of rounds before they started saving their scores but this person only started in January this year!  IMO, I find that truly IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish. I'm certain not even One of the current Best Legends and Tour Legends with low 50 averages; couldn't come anywhere near close to a Level 15 and 60.0 average as a Hack if they started a new account now and began as a Hack again; even with their current knowledge and skills as Legends. I could be wrong but it certainly appears; and many others have expressed their doubts and concerns about these many 'Supernaturally-skilled Beginners' in forum discussions long ago; something is amiss? I didn't just fall off a turnip truck and I think it is Absolutely Humanly Impossible to become a Level-15-60.0-average-Hack and-the-like? At least it was impossible when I started. Am I wrong? So what's going on is way beyond my intellectual understanding of Computer Gaming. Though I'm not even implying that any of these Phenoms are cheating; logic says it must cheating of some kind or something else we're not being told about is being done because Nobody is that good, IMO? :) "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a DUCK" is all I'm saying. 

Anyway it's only a game and that's the way it is and I must be wrong because computers don't lie. So my congratulations go out to all the players achieving seemingly impossible scores and gaming feats and at least I can say that I think I might have lived during a time to witness something else Supernatural other than God. And With Six You Get Eggroll.    lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 11:42 PM

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 8:14 AM

Don't watch videos from strangers MBaggese but thanks just the same. :) Hope it made you feel good sending it though.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 1:39 PM

Lobsterboy:

Level
    Tier
    Hack
    Average Score

and I'll raise you a Level 30 Legend with a 56.67verage! :)