Forums

Help › Forums

What Have I Done?

Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:51 AM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 2:55 PM

I bought a new Mouse today. It is a Razer NAGA. I don't have a damn idea what all the buttons are for. 

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 3:23 PM

Perhaps you can program one of them to automatically ding all your shots? I bought a Razer Abyssus (two buttons and a scroll wheel) a few months back and love it. The response time is lightning-fast, which is unfortunate when I get a case of the 'earlys'

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 3:29 PM

Thats the mouse that you want to use for your alter ego , lol

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 3:51 PM

Thank you OPY, but what are all the damn buttons for? I am just a dumb A$$ squirrel.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 4:23 PM

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Razer+NAGA&qpvt=Razer+NAGA&FORM=IGRE

Here are some pics.  Can you make phone calls as well?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 2:19 PM

renniw52:

Thank you OPY, but what are all the damn buttons for? I am just a dumb A$ squirrel.

Each button is mapable. You can create custom macros to be performed at the push of one of those fancy thumb buttons.

For example, you could program one to enter "good luck, have fun!" in the chat box. You could also program them to open applications, and perform certain actions within those applications.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:51 AM

since it is a gaming mouse, usually those extra bvuttons are as Pizzaboy said, 'mapable', usually they are enabled for different shooting, attacking, flight control, etc etc within games.

You could maop those buttons to go to different areas of WGT or your PC or wherever you like.

Gaming mouse are overkill for WGT though. A Good mouse isnt of course but, meh.

RSS