Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Golf Forecast

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 11 2013 12:32 PM (0 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 12:32 PM

Greetings fellow golfers, Dr.Anon E. Moose here with your WGT National Golf  forecast. Before we go to the meters, I just have to say there is something decidedly different in the air in WGT land which can only be attributed to the positive energy vibes of some of our fellow members. It appears a revolution is underway being spearheaded by HacMcDuffer and championed by none other than renniw52 of the SSS ( Super Squirrel Society) who are, as we speak, aligning other generous members of our community to assist our less fortunate brethren. Such selfless acts speak to the true core of the WGT community, and indeed, humanity itself. This being said, on a lighter note, we have two new hilarious WGT National Enquirer installments that have been released for your guffawing pleasure, featuring the latest in subtitling innovations courtesy of the good people at Andyson Labs. Just a quick reminder that ball sacrifices to the VEM God are still being accepted daily for your convenience at a tbe's House of Worship near you. And now, to the forecast. A quick glance at the meters, photo images5.jpg oops, wrong meter !

photo animatedmeter1.gif there we go, from this I would say you can expect sticky greens on Kiawah, high winds on ST A's, and a zero% chance of rain throughout the remainder of WGT land. VEM / Deviations will take their usual toll on all courses via unreliable club distances, lying green breaks and speeds, and lost balls, with Alt. Shot remaining your best mode of play followed closely by CTTH or Blitz. Speaking of Blitz, It is highly recommended you do not engage Der Fuehrer in Blitz play as I understand he has deployed some WGT non-sanctioned equipment from his arsenal. Well, that's a wrap for todays' forecast folks, and remember, "An informed golfer is a happier golfer" so, stay savvy .

Doc :)

RSS