Forums

Help › Forums

Getting ripped off on Free Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 14 2013 7:01 PM (2 replies)
  • REGrumpy
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 8:20 PM

Ever bought anything from ProFlowers expecting to get 1500 credits?  Well, I didn't get mine and the excuse is. "Unfortunately, our advertising partner has informed us that you completed the ProFlowers transaction through an external promotion."  That is crap!  I went thru the site and this is what I get?  Never again, You have lost my trust.

• DirtyDW
    108 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:03 PM

It is reasons such as this that has prevented me from participating in any offers similar to this or even purchasing credits from WGT.  Its a trust thing...  I have been feelin' this site out for a better part of a month now and want to upgrade, and give something for credits but i can't even receive a fair response from WGT regarding simple issues.

So... I still play with what I have and keep my dollars in my pocket.

• TroutHunter
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2013 7:01 PM

I have been a loyal wgt customer until right now. Bought the flowers, got the charge posted to my cc, got the flowers (looked nothing like the picture) but did I get the credits? HELL NO!

I will become a trouble maker on your site and inform everyone i play with of this issue, and a couple more that have been festering in me.

A very unfortunate situation for me, and soon to be WGT. You have lost my trust as well. I might suggest you fix the situation very soon.

RSS