Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:33 PM (55 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 8:59 PM

tramilleo:

And my observations are made by her over 1,000 posts and people really dont like condescending, smart-a** remarks when they come to this forum to post about problems. People actually get tired of that type of attitude and they push back it is human nature.So the moral is:improve your people skills and the attacks will cease  

Again just my observations and my humble opinion

Weylon

In my defence I'd just like to say that I have a high post count because I run one of the biggest and most popular country clubs on WGT, and a lot of them are associated with that. I've lost count of the amount of wall posts thanking me for advice on the game too. I welcome discussions on any subject but when people I have never even met attack me then block and hide I do feel I should have some sort of come back.

I appreciate your opinion sir, however humble. 

• Flatulator44
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:04 PM

Just remember this isn't a golf course fastdad.  it's a computer game....just like personal Frogger game you used to play in the back of your mom and dads Oldsmobuick on your family trips to the Grand Canyon.

Most of quit a game because our kids are fighting in the yard or we run out of Scotch and are tired of 90 second timers that most of you use 89 seconds to take a shot.

Speaking of a shot.....good night all!

• ConfusionMaster
    1,652 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:08 PM

I have to agree with fendson and courtney on this one.

I've had a lot of people quit all types of games after hitting one or too bad shots.

Seems to happen more with the higher tiers and quite often I wonder how they got to those tiers, especially on the evidence of their play in our game together.

• RJThom
    115 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:24 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^Courteney......You're great! I think your posts are insightful and informative regarding the game of WGT. You know what they say about opinions, right?

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:43 PM

wgt cant even hear you and they replied to my ticket and it was the nicest reply with a added bonus in my bag the guy who seemed to attack me never had the gumption to apologize so went thru wgt .. big of him huh .. but then guys are all the same after 1 thing there so shallow if they dont get a ego boost they attack .. its not like  this at  channels  Golf club here in the heart of essex 

• nels61
    26 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:44 PM

Courteney,

Some people just don't have a sense of humor.  Too bad!

• fastdad
    275 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 6:52 AM

lol I was just going with the flow when we have club versus club nice birdies nice chip shots

when we congratulate each other on a nice birdie and one more thing I was never liked frogor
    I was a donkey Kong lmao haha and one more thing it was a Chevelle and not the Grand Canyon it was Florida have a good day ..

fastdad

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 7:44 AM

they should have it if u quit it counts against avg bottom line will solve the whole prob

• Fendson
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 8:44 AM

What is the worst is when it is a 1-stroke or hole game and they quit before the last hole. Dirty!!LOL

• Fendson
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 8:46 AM

As far as real life goes and the price to play golf these days, I won't be walking off the course until the very last hole and beer is gone!! Ha

RSS