Help › Forums

Quitters

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:33 PM (55 replies)
  • Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 12:38 PM

alanti:

I have NEVER seen a golfer in real life walk off the course because they hit a bad shot 

LOL Alanti ...I guess you missed John Daley walking off the course at the Australian Open in 2011 after he hit 6 or 7 balls into the water or Tiger Woods quitting and walking off at the 1st round of the Players Championship Last year. 

• cece123
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 2:11 PM

i've been called a quitter because my button is orange and the reason being is that i like to play Blitz in the morning to warm up and lately  ive been running into guys that only want to talk dirty or disrespectful to girl and i can only take so much of tit then i leave the game. i never quit alt-shots no matter what my score is but now ..no one wants to play with me when i am not playing without my partner... what do i do about that???????how do i get my button back to at least yellow???? my partner and i have a better than 90% win rate .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 2:24 PM

Oldbayrunner:
    LOL Alanti ...I guess you missed John Daley walking off the course at the Australian Open in 2011 after he hit 6 or 7 balls into the water or Tiger Woods quitting and walking off at the 1st round of the Players Championship Last year. 

I had a feeling someone would point out these (and a few more). Yes Mr Daly walked off after "possibly" running out off balls lol and several players have been known to quit after shocking starts to blame injury and pull out, or even sometimes the player to finish and not sign their card.

BUT I have never player in a group as an amatuer where someone has stormed off the course nor personally known anyone to do so, as I assure you, they would not be welcome in most groups again!

• Flatulator44
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 5:58 PM

I love Donkey Kong

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 5:37 AM

cece123:

i've been called a quitter because my button is orange and the reason being is that i like to play Blitz in the morning to warm up and lately  ive been running into guys that only want to talk dirty or disrespectful to girl and i can only take so much of tit then i leave the game. i never quit alt-shots no matter what my score is but now ..no one wants to play with me when i am not playing without my partner... what do i do about that???????how do i get my button back to at least yellow???? my partner and i have a better than 90% win rate .

If guys start talking dirty then here's a good comeback and do follow through with it.

"Go ahead talk dirty some more so I can get a really good screen shot to send to wgt."

Then take one and send it to members@worldgolftour.com

if you don't have a good screenshot program then you can download MS "snipit" or greenshot.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 6:46 AM

And a little more advice to Cece123, building up a good friend list and joining a country club will  make sure you play with a better kind of person.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 6:57 AM

Best 18-Hole Round 180 from your stats as a master hacks can do a lot better than that.
    Oldbayrunner:
    then i leave the game.
    ,thats quitting

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 7:01 AM

to the tower with them. off with there heads...

• ConfusionMaster
    1,652 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 4:51 PM

cece123:

i've been called a quitter because my button is orange and the reason being is that i like to play Blitz in the morning to warm up and lately  ive been running into guys that only want to talk dirty or disrespectful to girl and i can only take so much of tit then i leave the game. 

Freudian slip?

/see bold text in quote

• michaelream
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 5:24 PM

i think that orange rated players should only be allowed to play other orange rated players

RSS