Forums

Help › Forums

a little loophole ;?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 19 2013 11:42 AM (2 replies)
  • Azpaz
    119 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 10:19 AM

Made legend today. I´ll need to hit further now so I changed to a ball with more distance. The ball,gifted from wgt,is available only at the legend tier.

It seems, when you sign up for a tournament in one tier,you stay there until the end. Even if you advance during the tournament. Knowing this from earlier tier changes, I still went ahead and played the 9 hole weekly from the old tour master tees scoring my best 9 hole round!

Judge me if you will,I´m having a beer to celebrate the level up to legend :)  Cheers to all who love golf!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 11:03 AM

Azpaz:
    It seems, when you sign up for a tournament in one tier,you stay there until the end. Even if you advance during the tournament. 

Yup..

Azpaz:
    Judge me if you will

Nothing wrong with doing it.......I entered every RG I could when I knew a good round or two would make me a Legend

Also seems you get a good 'rub of the green' just before you move up to any new tier....it's almost like WGT want you bumped up ?  :))

Congrats by the way, Hit em straight and long !!

Andy

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 11:42 AM

You'll love 'Legend' tier, i was getting bored with the TM tier, but now i find i'm learning to play proper golf now!!

Azpaz:

Made legend today. I´ll need to hit further now so I changed to a ball with more distance. The ball,gifted from wgt,is available only at the legend tier.

It seems, when you sign up for a tournament in one tier,you stay there until the end. Even if you advance during the tournament. Knowing this from earlier tier changes, I still went ahead and played the 9 hole weekly from the old tour master tees scoring my best 9 hole round!

Judge me if you will,I´m having a beer to celebrate the level up to legend :)  Cheers to all who love golf!

RSS