Forums

Help › Forums

Forfeiting injustice

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 20 2013 9:35 AM (3 replies)
  • Mariho
    21 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:03 AM

why is it that almost all the time i finish a game with an opponent i get a message when i start a new game that i forfeited the last game played when infact i did no such thing

• JohnnyPhoton
    69 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:25 AM

Probably because if you don't wait for the main menu page to refresh completely before exiting the game ,it reads it as a disconnect and the timer starts in your absence,and if your not back in 3 m.n . you forfeit , just go back to the main menu after each game to log out properly, that should help 

JP

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 8:39 AM

JohnnyPhoton:

Probably because if you don't wait for the main menu page to refresh completely before exiting the game ,it reads it as a disconnect and the timer starts in your absence,and if your not back in 3 m.n . you forfeit , just go back to the main menu after each game to log out properly, that should help 

JP

Click on Main Menu after you've finished playing and looking at your card or stats. Johnny is right, the game reads it as disconnected from a multi player round if you don't click on Main Menu.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2013 9:35 AM

Mariho:

why is it that almost all the time i finish a game with an opponent i get a message when i start a new game that i forfeited the last game played when infact i did no such thing

It is just a message error bug and means nothing. It does not affect your win/loss stats or your completion stats. Icon said that they are working on the fix but until they get it fixed just to ignore it because it means nothing. 

RSS