Forums

Help › Forums

Random Challenge Picking Tool

Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:58 PM (2 replies)
  • KAICannon
    83 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 1:27 PM

Here's a little tool I came up with for Country Club owners and players. If you want to make the next course for your tourney a random pick, give it a shot! Sorry, WGT, but I couldn't resist using the logo from the Fan Store :)

You must have javascript enabled in your browser for this to work.

Simply Click on the Challenge button you want, and an Alert Popup returns a random course to play.

NOTE: If you keep clicking(more than 6 times), it will pop up a dialog box asking you if you want to "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs". If you check the box, it won't display any new results until exit and re-click the link.

All the current courses available for Country Club Tournaments are in the mix. Updates will happen as new courses/challenges are added.

Enjoy everyone!

WGT Random Challenge Picker.html

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 4:09 AM

.. well done.

• KAICannon
    83 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 1:58 PM

Thank you. As I'm NOT a coder, it took me the best part of all day to figure out how to do it. If anyone would like the tool for personal use(instead of having to come back here and clicking the link), I posted up a zip file on my profile blog, which includes the logo, the Random Challenge Picker, and a README file. Hopefully, I'll have to keep editing it as new courses/challenges are added to Country Clubs. :)

Jim

RSS