Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 6:36 PM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    I disagree with your rationale for no longer playing.

What makes you think you can have an opinion about his choices . It is inappropriate . Get the hint . before you dig yourself too big of a hole 

What I am saying . Is have some respect dammit . 

Paul...there are only a handful of people on wgt who don't have the ability to absorb what is said and place it in context. 

You are one of them.

'nuff said.:)

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 4:41 AM

pdb1:

Of course you know i disagree with that .I love a little bantering and healthy exchange . But it appeared as though you were being confrontational about Riches position . He doesn't need that . 

In fact I am sure that there were several statements that were at the very least egotistically ignorant . Towards him . If you say you weren't being confrontational . 

But maybe you don't know what you are saying ? I think we all have been there from time to time . 

pdb1:
    egotistically ignorant

Is that even a thing ?

From my 2nd post...which you apparently did not read (or absorb?).

"I should clarify a post I typed with respect to Rich. Upon re-read, it sounded harsher than intended. Soz Rich. I appreciate your generosity in allowing this thread to meander. "

Yup..apologies are defo confrontational...oi vey.

To your question : I do not believe I've ever read "egotistically ignorant" used together in a sentence...perhaps dneirf can help you out with this one.:)

RSS