Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 9:56 AM

mkg335:

quelani:

mkg335:
    5'4" runts

Why do you feel the need to denigrate people of small stature?

To be fair, some of the statures at the Colosseum were pretty big.

Romans were cool though, eh?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 12:40 PM

To Be very Honest, as an old timer trying to come back the 30 second pepple beach commercial and the join a country club bs is very annoying to me. Why do we need this? Really.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 2:24 PM

I checked out HK's last several matches. One was against an 80 avg legend. Rest were against Amateurs, TPs...couple of TMs. These players had low end equipment and high averages...doubt they posed much of a challenge.

It must be boring to play far weaker players just to pad a win-loss record.

Ironically, none were from the CC he owns (I wonder if he's even met them?). I also doubt that any were from his "friends" list of 4200...but, I'm certainly not going to cross reference.

I mention this because of the frustrations decent players are having in snagging him for a game. Maybe ^^^ is why?

ct

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 2:41 PM

Paul, just got home to see how you doctored the Colosseum pic (images don't show up on my work pc for some reason)...very cool!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 3:07 PM

A person said he has a 90 plus win % against legends but does not have a single match play round on his stats. Sounds strange to me. No names, just saying.

• HenryKawa
    1,724 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 8:14 PM

Hello Renn.   I have played over 3000 match play rounds, so I have no idea what you are talking about.   Actually that's all I play these days because I am very impatient.  I pick 30 second clock, and accept anyone and everyone.... I don't even look at the level they are in.. if it happens to be amateur or master or Tour Legend, so be it.   I like Match play because on a 30 second clock and usually I win in 5 holes, the game is over quick - sometimes I don't have a lot of time.  Since retirement I am doing lots of things.  I lost 35 pounds to keep in shape.  I bought a rubber surfacing company.  I drive a limo part time.  I do bylaw enforcement for small towns - part time.  Plus I do video editing in my basement for some extra spending money.  My WGT record is pretty good.  My overall record is 93% wins.   My record against Legends (same level as me) is 84% wins.  So its not perfect, but its okay.  I would love to play you some day.  I didn't mean to boast when you messaged me.  I was just pointing out that I am not avoiding you.   If you accept one of my 30 second Matches before anyone else, we will play.   See  you soon my friend.   And hello CT.  You are still my friend too.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 11:00 PM

Hello Henry!

HenryKawa:
    I bought a rubber surfacing company.

I did that once, on the bounce.

Cheers!

Rich

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 11:35 PM

HenryKawa:
    My WGT record is pretty good.

Cherry Picking can be added to that mock resume too......oh and what happened to that mods job Henry? 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:09 AM

Since retirement I am doing lots of things. I lost 35 pounds to keep in shape..."

Henry, I was a soldier for a long time. The idea was to stay in good shape while in uniform. You wait until you retire to do it?

I guess one has to be quite fit to drive a limo part time?

ct

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:10 AM

HenryKawa:

Plus I do dirty videos editing in my basement for some extra spending money.  

Fixed it 

RSS