Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 11:51 AM

shanecmbk:

Let's be honest, Craigswan. You obviously have a deep-seated neurotic personality disorder to be engaging in this type of sick humor. Maybe you need psychological testing because of a low IQ or autistic tendencies which make you insecure. If you are off your medications, then you need an intervention. However, I doubt you have any friends who care.

Your written on the back of a napkin diagnosis of Craig's mental condition and personality defects is all the more hilarious when you consider the fact that it has been penned by a complete basket case.

Keep up the good work Shane.

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 12:17 PM

If  your trying to insult me you will need to try a lot harder .

It's  just a big game guys .

Life's too short .

sesame street

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:44 PM

"If you're trying to insult me, you will need to try a lot harder ."

Craig..he was indeed trying to insult you. Trolls pop up every now and again. Not a deal as they don't tolerate sunshine very well. PaulTon and I pointed out that he should reconsider his misguided analysis. PDB1 also commented..not sure what he was trying to say. In his defense, he's in the midst of a mind meld experiment with a Romulan...or a Roman. ...something like that.

ct

ps: stay tuned..no doubt more to follow.:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 3:06 PM

ct690911:
    PDB1 also commented..not sure what he was trying to say.

Quelle suprise!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 6:58 PM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    In his defense, he's in the midst of a mind meld experiment with a Romulan...or a Roman. ...something like that.

Okay . Who let the cat out of the bag ?

Paul...in all seriousness..people don't give you enough credit for your ability to converse at length with just about anyone...from Henry to Dneirf. 

Not an easy task for most.

cheers,

ct

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 2:04 AM

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 2:09 AM

Shane, you are not a qualified First Responder nor is it necessary for you to give mouth-to-mouth to the whole fish in the seafood section. – Management.

RSS