Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 2:29 PM

I have never quit and came back the next day. I used to be one of the most outspoken players on this site. I have had many a tongue lashing from some of the most respected players on this game, especially Mister number one poster himself. I have been friends with many many of the best on WGT. Unfortunately some of these players are gone. I continue to check in and see how everyone is doing. I respect everyone that are playing on a daily basis and hope you all get your average down to 40 (which is most likely possible in the future). Old Squirrel Nutz is still around and kicking, just not like I used to be.Love the dogs running around the tree after the tree rats. My 2 Labs do that every day in my back yard.

Rich

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 3:05 PM

@Rich;

Bruce Springsteen wrote a song about this stuff. Gord Downie (Tragically Hip) is dying of Brain Cancer...he took his Band on a cross country tour to say thanks and good bye. His final concert was 3 hours and included 3 encores. He had to be helped up the stairs to the stage during the final one.

Neither of those gentlemen said "I used to"...they just do it. And it's much tougher than hitting a virtual golf ball.

You have been invited to play numerous times...no caveats. Play or don't play.

I will now leave this thread permanently. Nostalgia is fine...in doses.

ct

You started a thread several years ago where people were supposed to post their CV...it veered off track...they all do. 

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 3:56 AM

funny . I like it .

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 4:06 AM

yes or no .

well find the ring first .

RSS