Forums

Help › Forums

Let's be dishonest......

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 27 2013 11:36 AM (1 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 10:51 AM

My name is Tiffer and I am 25 years of age and currently living in the principality of Monaco, although I do spend my winters in Barbados. Unmarried but can frequently be seen in the gossip magazines stepping out with Princess Charlotte of Hannover. You're probably familiar with the recent topless shots of her in Hello magazine whilst we were sipping Krug on my yacht in Mustique.

One child borne out of my 5 year relationship with Anne Hathaway whom I met on the screen set whilst filming The Devil Wears Prada. A wonderful woman but she had to go on her continual demands for one on one sex. The million dollar a month maintenance payments are a constant strain but true to her word she's never missed a payment yet to me.

A normal day kicks off at the crack of 11am when Warren Buffet phones looking for guidance and what stocks to buy and sell that day. I then scoot off to the shower to avoid the daily Bill Gates call. Never a day goes by when he's not pestering me for a solution to the Windows 8 problems. We all know that just ain't gonna happen.

A light lunch follows and then onto my fav pastime WGT. Charlotte very kindly attends to my washing and ironing needs at this time. All of which she does whilst wearing nothing but a g-string and high heels, dusting and vacuuming until it's time to drive me down to the beach to meet up with my mates to drink beer and ogle hot chicks.

Evening sees me picked up in the Aston Martin around 8pm, Charlotte has no problems doing the dropping off and picking up so long as I've scored with another MILF for some hot threesome action til the early hours.

Sad to say but I have little other interests or hobbies, I just cannot understand why???

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2013 11:36 AM

Simple answer........

Whatever makes you happy and does not break the law ..........

RSS