Forums

Help › Forums

Missing / Possible Reward

Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:09 AM (38 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:28 PM

I hope that many players happen upon this thread. After tiering up to Legend I've lost quite a bit of enthusiasm for the game. It's great advice to try the UL with the starters from the front tees and slow greens. So many posts about the game deviating way too much just started to make sense when I had so many head scratchers every round. I'm thinking a starter club and free ball revolution wasn't expected by very many people, but I think some of those people are watching it grow very closely and maybe even scratching their heads for a change. It is nice to ignore how many hits you have left before shippin' those credits to the pro shop, Right?

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:57 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFnSxeDfENk&feature=player_detailpage

Just came from ST A's , where despite a meter with more jerks  than a congressional hearing, I was -3 at #17 when I hit this beauty   . http://stmail01.wgt.com/track?t=c&eas=1&msid=1&auid=&mid=1949&msgid=21062&did=1295976594&sn=16777676&eid=drmoose2@yahoo.com&uid=guest&tgid=&fl=&extra=MultivariateId=&&&2004&&&http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=74019a0c-08a9-4dcb-a322-a17600ed9d20 

Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, next shot was oob!  Definite "pod" game !

If the link dosen't work , it's because WGT knows I'm on to them. They've been trying to silence me for some time with the typing glitch, but, I've got most of the pieces puzzled out. Here's how I see it. While we're sleeping, WGT puts pods next to our avatars replacing them with duplicates which they control through the virtual equipment model. Those players who say their game hasn't been affected either haven't had their avatars replaced , or worse yet, are working for their WGT alien masters ! My research will continue in hopes that the "real" game can be saved before it's too late.

Doc :(

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:48 AM

I hope you could retrieve the ball there.

Try this link.

Your's contains more than necessary, apparently from the transport to your email account.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:16 AM

Thanks alosso, lol, yeah I retrieved it, for the one more hit to send it out of bounds.

"Pod" game

Doc :(

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:33 AM

I found it...but you need to buy my time machine to go there

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:38 PM

navigater:

I found it...but you need to buy my time machine to go there

Lol, I'm sure WGT has already made you an offer, they couldn't very well have people undoing a VEM influenced shot and saving a  buck fifty Nike, now could they ?

Doc :)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 2:36 AM

goldeena:

courteneyfish:

My ability seems to have dropped but I'm puting it down to the medication.

hahaha, me too Courtney!!

I am back in casual practice - but the expensive balls will have to go because I've burnt a hole in my credit card :-S

(thanks for the country club re-invite b.t.w. I'll let you know when I'm ready :-)

deensy

Nice to see you back. You're welcome anytime.

RSS