Forums

Help › Forums

Missing / Possible Reward

Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:09 AM (38 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 8:53 AM

Anyone with any information that may lead to the return of the game we all fell in love with, please post it here , as we'd all like our game back.

Doc :(

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 9:12 AM

Dear game , We know that you are out there some place , Please come back home .

We all miss you and want to see you safe and sound .

OPY

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 9:28 AM

I'm having the same fun I had from the first day I joined. Can't say I've seen any change in the game play.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 10:37 AM

Cerino, not being argumentative, just stating a fact, your observations are clearly quite diffrent from many, many others'.

Doc :)

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 12:42 PM

drmoose:

Cerino, not being argumentative, just stating a fact, your observations are clearly quite diffrent from many, many others'.

I know.  That's why I posted my experience for balance really. I've heard tons of stories about the game changing or other issues and unless I'm just the luckiest player here, It never happens to me. Believe me I'm glad I don't have issues to tell but I really have no complaints and the game and the meter is always just fine for some reason.

I always hope whatever the issue gets cleared up for others so they can just play the game and not think about the next thing that's gonna go wrong.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 12:48 PM

I'm with you Cerino , other than my own inability the game seems fine ... FWIW doc , at your level and avg a lot of people struggle , myself  for one ...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 12:58 PM

My ability seems to have dropped but I'm puting it down to the medication.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 5:09 PM

This is serious Doc. You're pulling out all stops I see.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:50 AM

Thanks to all who replied to my attempt to bring a little lopsided levity to a serious subject. There has been all kinds of conjecture posted as to why some observe a dramatic degradation in overall game play, and others notice little or no change at all. Obviously, as one of the afflicted, I would like to see my game return to some semblance of normalcy.  When one starts forming parallels between WGT and "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" wherein the game has the same outward appearance but, functions in an alien manner. Something is either seriously wrong with the game, the player, or both. Special thanks, of course, to Andyson who telepathically recieved my image of that milk carton, and posted it for your viewing pleasure.

RSS