Forums

Help › Forums

Put it in Perspective.

Thu, Feb 28 2013 4:21 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 2:59 PM

In 4 months I will have 3 years playing WGT. I have spent a lot of real money on this site. That is my choice. For any new member, you can play free forever, and have a good time. If you want to get better, you will have to invest some real money, or stay as you are. We all complain about the numerous issues with the game. We really have no right to make some of the statements we make. The players, like myself feel we have a reason to complain. Yes we do. But the bottom line is the bottom line. $$$$$$$$$. We have a chance to inter act with people from all over the world. Can you afford to travel the world to meet the people you have become friends with? If so, then go meet them in person. If not, spend a few bucks, sitting at home, safe, drink until you pass out, smoke your pot, whatever. You really have done yourself a favor. You have met some great people, have a few laughs, and it only cost you what you want to spend. I am not a WGT employee, have my gripes with the game, but damn it can pass some time. I am just an old blind Squirrel, but make a shot once in a while, and get a NS from my P, or the opposite team. Lots of fun. Keep it in perspective.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 3:35 PM

Thank you David, I have come a long way on here, and only hope to be a good friend and member. I have nothing to prove or do, only to be a good friend and have fun.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 4:21 PM

Some of us are real. some not so real. If you can be honest, then you are real. the stories of some are worth their weight in gold. Makes you stop and think. We are all individuals, and have our crosses to bear. Over coming our short falls, and being forgiven is what life is about.

RSS