Forums

Help › Forums

quickest moderation in wgt history lol

Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:19 PM (102 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 2:06 PM

that was fast :)  I realize my mistake. sorry Icon. Thanks for the advice Alanti.......I didn't have time to make it happen

but hey, here's a cool ready go result to check out :)

Cream of the Crop

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:08 PM

LOL i tried replying and it was locked. I saw an Anomoly in the leading earners on the main page. A Prodigy! I wonder how they got so good so fast?

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:15 PM

LOL What a Joke.. We all know what's going on here. It's a shame that wgt does not do more to stop these types of things from happening. Its bad for business and i feel sorry for all the honest players that were cheated out of credits by this player.

Fore

• 719mike
    209 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:32 PM

What a farce ; and WGT turns a blind eye ,pity . I'll never play a credit game as long as they allow this to continue . Not that they care ,anyway .

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:36 PM

Natural talent, love to know his legend or tour legend account. I'm almost certain you would be shocked.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:55 PM

Wow hack to master in 7 days

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:04 PM

geraldlarousse:

Natural talent, love to know his legend or tour legend account. I'm almost certain you would be shocked.

Hm, I know who this guy is, pretty easy to follow. His former cluster of accounts (which included a couple of "stoner golfers" and some guy who "crushed tiers 74 times") was closed like a month ago, so now he's come out with a new batch of "skeletons", "deadmen", etc. (at least 10 new ones). I'm fairly certain his real life name is Chris M. (a garden variety legend pondscum). If anyone cares for the list, wall me.

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:25 PM

find it sad why wgt let these people do this. they must know somethings not right? guess money talks where us poor honest players struggle along spending and scoring honest rounds.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:26 PM

PUHOLINO:

geraldlarousse:

Hm, I know who this guy is, pretty easy to follow. His former cluster of accounts (which included a couple of "stoner golfers" and some guy who "crushed tiers 74 times") was closed like a month ago, so now he's come out with a new batch of "skeletons", "deadmen", etc. (at least 10 new ones). I'm fairly certain his real life name is Chris M. (a garden variety legend pondscum). If anyone cares for the list, wall me.

Wow, just had a lil look, Puholino u were right on. This guy is on rampage, lol. Maybe Wgt should hire you, this is crazy, and whats even more funny, he gets away with it,,, WOW.

Without a doubt, all integrity is gone from this game.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:34 PM

geraldlarousse:

Wow, just had a lil look, Puholino u were right on. This guy is on rampage, lol. Maybe Wgt should hire you, this is crazy, and whats even more funny, he gets away with it,,, WOW.

Without a doubt, all integrity is gone from this game.

Lol, I have waaaaay too much time on my hands. That's about to change though, I think I finally scored a job. It's easy to find the dumb ones, who are too cheap to buy a sleeve of Srixons and they rather score a free one through "invite friends", lol.

Btw, I don't know if you noticed, but I walled you and deleted, you can read it in your email though.

RSS