1,413 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 11:23 AM

Boomerboy44:
    Do all the top players cheat?

No.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 12:07 PM
    Ive never cheated...but Im a legend and do tend to hit the odd decent shot...now Im afraid to...lol
  • xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:56 PM

Rich1064:

xSweetCarolinex:
    I'm with you Lizzy :)))

Haha... most incogitable quote I've ever seen ;))))

Definition of INCOGITABLE

: impossible to accept or believe : unthinkableinconceivable
    You're insinuating that I cheat...I don't!
    You're an idiot!

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 2:30 PM

xSweetCarolinex:

: impossible to accept or believe : unthinkableinconceivable
    You're insinuating that I cheat...I don't!

That depends on your interpretation of what I wrote.... as Lizzie proudly carries the flag of Great Britain and your profile carries the Stars and Stripes of the US yet you say that you are 'with her'..... why do you automatically jump to the conclusion that I am insinuating you're a cheat?  mmmm....?

xSweetCarolinex:
    You're an idiot!

Now that's just nasty and uncalled for and not very 'Lady-like' at all...just sayin'

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:03 PM

If the top dog has no bark, why in the hell should we listen to anyone else? For crying out loud, who is the true voice of WGT? Some exotic car driving, over dressed, ball less face?Excuse me for getting out of line, but the question has been asked way too many times with no response. No one, and I mean no one is beyond being accountable. Just answer the damn question WGT. As of tonight I have 707 consecutive days played. I feel I deserve a straight answer to a simple question. If not, then it tells the whole story to every member of WGT. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:59 PM

renniw52:
    I feel I deserve a straight answer to a simple question

Ren, after 707 consecutive days played you should know the WGT answer to all evils in the game.

"Clear your caches".

Next question? LOL

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:04 PM

Wrong damn answer, I do that. Still waiting for the truth.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:21 PM

LMAO ......I like you Ren so please do not hold your breath - mouth to mouth on a Squirrel is out of the question!

But seriously WGT fails abysmally in communication and even on the rare occasions with a chat with MisterWGT, they are so short and structured to avoid many questions,  it is effectively a company reporting tool showcasing what the company are introducing.

These forums raise some great ideas on many subjects but nothing seems to be followed up on.

Perhaps it would be nice for say 20 suggestions/questions/complaints per month should be gathered for a MisterWGT detailed response, in writing here in the forums. Is this feasible Icon? Oh and I know Chad is a busy man - but we are talking only 20 questions per month (maybe more).

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:45 PM

All good with me any how, I just mess around for fun. I could care less if WGT answers or not. This post is really for the players who have a legitimate complaint. I have nothing to gain or lose. I decide when to play or not, it is not my main hobby any more. WGT screwed that up when they started messing with everything and anything regarding the physics of the game. Time for a forum break, I believe.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:17 PM

alanti:
    Perhaps it would be nice for say 20 suggestions/questions/complaints per month should be gathered for a MisterWGT detailed response, in writing here in the forums. Is this feasible Icon?

If half the members who post on the forums had bothered to turn up to the 'chats with Chad' then your suggestion (or something like it) may've already have been in place.

The turn out for the Twitch chat was dismal, the ones before that were worse (30 ppl kicking around). Pizza and WGT made an effort to get something going but most of the members who bemoan the lack of communication and who claim to want a better community were conspicuously absent....Yes they were structured but it was a start.

WE didn't make the effort so why should they keep flogging a dead horse.

I fear it may be months before a similar attempt is made and it will probably be met with the same enthusiasm....

Andy

RSS