Forums

Help › Forums

quickest moderation in wgt history lol

Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:19 PM (102 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 4:57 PM

PUHOLINO:
    Lol, I have waaaaay too much time on my hands. That's about to change though, I think I finally scored a job. It's easy to find the dumb ones, who are too cheap to buy a sleeve of Srixons and they rather score a free one through "invite friends", lol.

LOL so true and there are hundreds like this.

Congrats on the job Jure - but I agree you make a great "Oficer/Dectective" which begs the question, if the community can spot blatant abuse of the T&C why cant WGT.

Also they were extremely quick to pull the original thread so why cant they give an explanation to what they are doing to combat this issue?

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 5:12 PM

they dont care , its all income ...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 5:38 PM

I already saw the report and will be looking at it.

Thanks

-wgticon

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 5:41 PM

Some impressive scoring over 2 days (02.27 & 02.28)....

Stats are something else....  :-) 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 5:47 PM

alanti:
    Also they were extremely quick to pull the original thread so why cant they give an explanation to what they are doing to combat this issue?

Well, we have to give them some credit. Looks like they did kill off at least 15 of his previous accounts, since you can no longer find them through "players search" tab. And the Indonesian fella who had 2 CCs filled exclusively with his own IDs a couple of months back seems to be completely shut down, so a good job by WGT there.

Edit: But it's important we differentiate multis (like this person clearly is) and restarts, who are able to shoot great scores in lower tiers, but are still within the rules, whether we like it or not. So not all who shoot low are doing something against the rules. People need to be careful with accusations.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:05 PM

It is getting fricking pathetic. A wonderful game going totally to $hit.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 7:26 PM

WGTicon:

I already saw the report and will be looking at it.

Thanks

-wgticon

Thank you.  And thanks for letting me flirt the gray area a bit.  I won't do it again.

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 8:00 PM

While i respect the rules, and understand why they are in place, this is an important issue and i'm glad you made this post duffer! Well done sir! 

I'm also glad icon responded and is looking into it (hopefully yielding results soon). 

Fore

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2013 8:06 PM

Just my usual pedantic self rising to the fore, but "begs the question" does not mean "raises the question." 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:39 AM

Not that I any longer give any kind of damn, but don't you think it's an amusement of riches that Wgt choose to favour the wrong doer, and force others to grovel publicy for mercy?

This tells the casual observer much about an organisation, and I cannot believe Ike, that you would have anything to do with it at all, despite Pathetic Pizzas Perfidious rules of engagement, or as he liked to vaunt them, his precious "posting Guidelines"

Nothing at all wrong with naming and shaming, and if it's a bit scattershot with a touch of collateral damage, then so be it, but at least a fairly honest general population has been able to vent frustration, and you can bet some, not all but some, of the offenders will back off. Some of the others will retaliate in the forums, which is always good for a giggle, or was before Perfect Pizza banned anything good at all in the forums.

Overall, bad show Wgt.

Personal note for you Ike. Please tell me you were not and would not be involved in this kind of farce? I respect you, but could not guarantee that that would be the case if you were...

Lizziexx

RSS