Forums

Help › Forums

quickest moderation in wgt history lol

Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:19 PM (102 replies)
  • CROWBAR2012
    167 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:54 AM

mmmmm I also could not help notice, the "Cream of the Crop", "WGT Rockstar" and all around virtual golf savant managed to make a new playmate "playing comrade" yesterday as he was exposed. It seems this is a zero shame game and the viscous cycle will no doubt  perpetuate. I have always ignored and blocked these types, but I did find myself enraged and will swear off any further ready go's in personal protest.

Peace and Be well all!

CROW 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:22 AM

Welcome back Lizzie.....  not sure if that's the right Lizzie though.

I can understand every word you said....lol :)

-Roger

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 1:57 AM

I've been back for some time Roger.

Just been too disgusted to waste type in the sanitised forums, and read all the out pourings of support for the pizza man and all his bad karma. I'm sorry, but people need to man up a little, and say what they really think and feel, not what they think some snivelling tick from a mis managed management tell them to think.

That would be far too sheeplike for my sensitivities.

I call bull sh1t on those posting guidelines.

Now grow one wgt, and admit how so very wrong you have been.

Lizziexx

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 2:25 AM

LizzieRossetti:

I've been back for some time Roger.

Just been too disgusted to waste type in the sanitised forums, and read all the out pourings of support for the pizza man and all his bad karma. I'm sorry, but people need to man up a little, and say what they really think and feel, not what they think some snivelling tick from a mis managed management tell them to think.

That would be far too sheeplike for my sensitivities.

I call bull sh1t on those posting guidelines.

Now grow one wgt, and admit how so very wrong you have been.

Lizziexx

Don't let it get you down.... Just keep smiling xx

-Roger

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:20 AM

Sorry Ike, but youre going to have to ban me if you want me to stop.

I will play unfair as long as WGT play unfair

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 1:45 AM

So to get even with WGT for not playing fair you will provide a link so that players can cheat... I don't understand the reasoning behind that.. I'm all for freedom of speech but posting links to websites with cheat codes is a bit much..

Fore

p.s. Lets keep in mind that this thread was started to expose a cheat, not to promote cheating..

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 2:02 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Sorry Ike, but youre going to have to ban me if you want me to stop.

I will play unfair as long as WGT play unfair

I'm with you Lizzy :)))

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 4:54 AM

Lizzie : I fully respect your stand on this, I know from my own experience though that Wgt view naming and shaming multi-accounters and their like in this forum or on wall posts a much greater crime than what these perpetual cheats are doing. Having said that, I admire your spirit.

xSweetCarolinex:
    I'm with you Lizzy :)))

Haha... most incogitable quote I've ever seen ;))))

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:11 AM

Just finished reading this lengthy forum...wow, I feel out of touch. Started playing last may...Im retired so have lots of time and played a lot....made legend recently and dont know if 10 months is quick, slow or average. Ive played one sand bagger and zero cheats (to my knowledge). I play for fun only which is why i prolly dont meet many cheats...what would be the point of cheating with nothing on the line. What bothers me are people who blatantly beg for free gifts. They put photos of playboy bunnies up and ask for free stuff...and get accommodated....jeez

I shoud add from those in the know that many of these bikini bunnies are actually guys...which is why they often preface everyhing with girls always welcome...guys....not so much, unless bearing gifts....friggin pathetic.

Ive gifted lots of things to my frends....but not to blatant beggars

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:24 AM

What i am worry about , is  many members will tell themself ,why not restart an account ,seems  there is many many  multi accounter and they are making $$$  and getting away with it, why not me . And in the long run there will be so many ,that many new  and not so new  players will never have a chance to performe well ,and many will quit this great game  . Its already started and thats to bad . Frapp 

RSS