• onlymarsden2
    89 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 4:59 PM

lol,I guess WGT would not let me post my rant. It's been blocked

whatever

• Nachoman0118
    12 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:28 PM

this isn't golf, it's a sad program trying to induce you to buy thier products. kinda sad actually

• tnguytim
    50 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:41 PM

i wish i could see all the people that block me... hahaha

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 5:45 PM

LOL was quick too. But having said that you know the rules and you can get banned from the forums by naming players. So either be subtle or just contact WGT if you think there is a problem.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:12 PM

onlymarsden2:

lol,I guess WGT would not let me post my rant. It's been blocked

whatever

The funny part is that the guy you thought was cheating (I personally think he isn't, he's just played over 500 rounds so he was bound to make TM in 2 months) posted these ludicruos accusations about a tour legend in this thread

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/157360.aspx?PageIndex=1

Now that's something worth laughing about. But you should apologize to him for the wall post you left him (or her). No cheat would play almost 600 ranked rounds in 2 months.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:30 PM

In addition they haven't won masses of money and funded ALL their equipment (ie no gifting.

After the RR played in a short time they should be pretty handy. Certainly no evidence and agree, an apology is probably in order.

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:38 PM

It just goes to show, what comes around goes around.. LOL 

On the serious note, especially with all the talk recently concerning cheats and cheating codes exc. (frankly the topic can be quite nauseating) lets make sure we have some real evidence of a player cheating b4 throwing around accusations. 

Just because someone plays well or beats you in a game doesn't make them a cheat..

Now if they have been a member for a week and are already winning tournaments, then we all know what's going on.. Sigh.. 

Fore

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 8:48 PM

alanti:

In addition they haven't won masses of money and funded ALL their equipment (ie no gifting.

After the RR played in a short time they should be pretty handy. Certainly no evidence and agree, an apology is probably in order.

There is zero evidence of cheating, the accused has played as much in 2 months as the accuser has played in 3 years.

If I was betting on the 2 of them I would take the accused in a bet. If you play 30 plus rounds a day here you can get the hang of it better than 1 round a day for 3 years.

Shame on the OP, you are a disgrace to the community.

• onlymarsden2
    89 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:14 PM

I will say sorry to the WGTcommunity; but not to the player. I played this with another golfer (it was a 3 player stroke game) Both of us saw what he/she did; and i might add, she or he admited that 1. was a multi, and 2. knew how to in there own words; "beat the game"

Be it a program or just some kid that knows how to play.. and has spent countless hours working this stuff out.. i really dont care.

I love this game. I should'nt have posted my comment and feel stupid for doing so. But, it will come out in the wash; down the road.

WGT is the best online golf game that ever came to be.You had to be there, to make and form a very good guess of this player.

Time will tell. Lets see who was just playing to have fun; Over 3 years and who was here, possibly once or twice before, getting a kick out of messing with people.

I dont care how many rounds somone has played..If they are stupid enough to admit that they are a"robot" and can win at any game, who's wrong?

Time WILL tell people.

In the mean time, I will continue to play and have fun with the many good hearted and friendly, honest folk here.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:50 PM

onlymarsden2:
    I dont care how many rounds somone has played..If they are stupid enough to admit that they are a"robot" and can win at any game, who's wrong?

Are you sure that wasn't just a case of a dumb kid showboating and saying dumba$$ remarks to mess with your heads and appear more interesting? Cause if you read his posts from the link in my 1st reply, you'll find that's a totally clueless person with no idea on how this game works. As for the highlighted part, I'm nowhere near the best players here, but I'd beat that guy blindfolded at 4 am.

But it's true, you shouldn't apologize to him for what you wrote, if he really said those things, cause he behaved like an a$$ and deserves to get treated as such, no matter if he's really cheating or not (and I really don't think he is).

RSS