Help › Forums

Inconsistancy

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 11 2014 11:53 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jimd1
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 7:43 AM

I am tired of the inconsistancies of this game. I am tired of the meter jumping. I am tired of when you hit a 7'  flat putt 7' on tournament greens it come up short. You hit a 7' with 1" down putt 5' it rolls up to 6' by the hole. This game is no longer fun for me. I gave away all my credits. I will not waste my money on WGT anymore.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 5:12 PM

YEP, just not right, I find myself losing interest as well, would likely be easier if I could understand what is being accomplished, or attempting to be accomplished.

Is the game harder for us, yes, is that bad, no, is it harder for all, certainly not. just not right.

take care.......

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 4:19 AM

Jimd1:

I am tired of the inconsistancies of this game. I am tired of the meter jumping. I am tired of when you hit a 7'  flat putt 7' on tournament greens it come up short. You hit a 7' with 1" down putt 5' it rolls up to 6' by the hole. This game is no longer fun for me. I gave away all my credits. I will not waste my money on WGT anymore.

hi

there is usually an explanation for each putt.

I would keep the following in mind:

1. slope, where the downhill or uphill happens.

2, remember the holes where putts play extra short or long or break more/less

by keeping notes, you will become much more consistent.

-wgticon

• gdinc2010
    14 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 8:31 PM

As I stated in another post. Why spend money on an online game? Don't you have something else to spend your money on? Come on Man....Stop gaming and think....

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2013 9:34 PM

Jimd1:

Another one bites the dust.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 6:43 AM

I'm just tired.........off to bed....zzzz

:-)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 7:06 AM

when shots or putts don't turn out the way you thought they should......just get over it and move on.

it's only a game.

tbe

• Drumcito
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 8:05 AM

my meter jump in Chrome, but not in Internet Explorer, test it ,if you want...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 10:07 AM

The true consistancy is in the friendships. I am finding that out today. Makes the issues of the game very un-important when you have true friends jump in to help cheer you up. My real game (life and golf, are inconsistent too). Stay positive and may the wind always be at your back.

Renni

• PAGES
RSS