Help › Forums

ENOUGH ALREADY

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 7 2013 11:20 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:10 PM

Come on WGT, stop messing with the game. I personally don't give a $hit, because I have been here long enough to expect your greedy nonsense. If you intend to get new members, and expect them to spend money, and keep playing, then let the damn clubs we buy do what they should do. I have been messing around all day, playing different courses and it is a damn joke. I don't expect an 80 yrd Cleveland to go 92 yrds with a 12 mph head wind on a flat green. I don't expect my 225 R11 to go 278 yards with a 3 mph tail wind. Are you kidding me, 278 yards with a 3 iron. I am not Tiger. Your game is becoming the joke of the internet. I have tried to be a good member, I have done more for the community than you will ever do. It is time to turn the screws down and let people play the game to their ability, not what you decide. Get a grip, it is NONSENSE.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:11 PM

and this 8ullshit

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=f4242dab-a466-4add-a5e6-a178015a48e7

Maybe when the golf channel finally take over things might improve?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:19 PM

Total nonsense, cost you money, made WGT money. I love this game and my friends on here, but good Lord, when is enough, enough? I don't know any WGT employee personally, will not mention any names, but you should feel like a damn thief. Business is business, but robbery is a crime. Sooner or later, you will pay the price, not the honest members who pay your salaries. Sorry, Renni is on a roll again, just pisses me off to see this crap. Not fair to the newbies who have the hope of making this a fun site. Excluding the newbies who shoot 29 on their first round. You know who you are, and so does Management. 

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:30 PM

Thank you, renniw52, I agree. Glad to see someone with balls (the kind you can't but from WGT) enough to stand against this stupidity. Eliminate VEM and anything else like it. I would rather see crazy low scores that I could NEVER get close to, rather than not be able to enjoy playing AT ALL. Please don't see this as a sexist remark, some girls I've met have plenty too.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:54 PM

We have the forums, thousand of posts a day. I try to be friendly and positive, give gifts, make jokes, and just be a part of the community. When I see the obvious manipulation of equipment and the VEM that WGT is so proud of, then it is time to call the roll. If you have had enough of the nonsense, then speak up. I may be on thin ice here, so be it. No one will miss me any way. I have just spent too much time on here, to see the greatest virtual game go to hell. The ones who shoot the low rounds everyday have paid the dues also. They have played and played, we have no idea what they have spent, the hours put in, the frustration they have encountered. They all deserve to be the Elite, they have paid the price. For every new member joining WGT, they should get what they pay for, and the results they work for. Nothing more, NOTHING LESS.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 3:04 PM

Just had it happen again, game is totally out of control. What a shame. Circle of forgiveness has left the building. Dinged shots, aimed correctly (at least in the past) mean nothing. 

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 3:30 PM

i feel the same as you renni, thats why im slowly fading away from this game.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 3:35 PM

renniw52:

Come on WGT, stop messing with the game. I personally don't give a $hit, because I have been here long enough to expect your greedy nonsense. If you intend to get new members, and expect them to spend money, and keep playing, then let the damn clubs we buy do what they should do. I have been messing around all day, playing different courses and it is a damn joke. I don't expect an 80 yrd Cleveland to go 92 yrds with a 12 mph head wind on a flat green. I don't expect my 225 R11 to go 278 yards with a 3 mph tail wind. Are you kidding me, 278 yards with a 3 iron. I am not Tiger. Your game is becoming the joke of the internet. I have tried to be a good member, I have done more for the community than you will ever do. It is time to turn the screws down and let people play the game to their ability, not what you decide. Get a grip, it is NONSENSE.

renniw52:
    Yep it's turning into a guessing game that is impossible to figure shot goes long into head wind & comes up short with tail wind just can't get nothing regular lately... Still keep on trying hey Happy Golfing.

GC. 

• Mariannegolo
    71 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 4:49 PM

I have  been contending with the exact same issues for the past couple weeks,what I do want to mention is, although I have personally not ever played these courses , I'm sure that the pros don't have to deal with a 50-60% lie on the fringe. Than when played as such, way over shoot the play. Its like I've never played this game before! Nothing seems right at all.I,ve spent a small fortune on balls in the very recent past. No control at all! Seriously considering a new game. I totally agree with Garry Carter. It is absolute nonsense!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 5:36 PM

I am really the last one who wants to complain, it has been a long road, I accept my inability to be great at this game. I have played many a round, and have my good and bad. I admit, my bad rounds have usually been my fault. For the past several months, it has been beyond my control. I still see the low scores and the top players posting unbelievable scores, I accredited this to mastering the courses, all the shots, and working like hell to get there. My hat is off to these players. I just cannot accept a -5 game after 6 holes going south. I do not forget how my clubs work after 5 holes. It is a total programming scam, and I can't figure out how it is applied. It is definitely not random. That may be a bad comment, but I can't think other wise. Sorry.

• PAGES
RSS