Forums

Help › Forums

Can't Say Enough

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 11 2013 1:01 PM (6 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 12:52 PM

Drop all the issues with the game, when you have friends like I do, it will make you rethink every nasty thing you ever said. the community as I know it, is like a family reunion where the hugs and handshakes never stop.There are so many great people on WGT. For the ones who have not made the relationships I have, you have missed the real reason for WGT. WE ARE A REAL FAMILY, we care about each other. Forget the game, your stats, avg, tier, level, whatever makes you proud. Make the friendships and hope that one day, you can give each one of them a real hug, or a handshake. I am so happy that I found these wonderful people. The game is virtual, we are not.

Love ya all

Rich.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 1:00 PM

Awesome post Renni and happy for you that you have found that kind of camaraderie. I look forward to finding it as well because if it is up to all that other stuff. I won't be here for much longer. :)

good hitting and keep it in the short gras

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 1:30 PM

Great Post Renn. As with life, you get out what you put in. You can play this virtual golf game and purely want to score as low as you can, which is fine, but many of the community get so much more out of this game than just birdies and thats friendships. That alone for me is worth more than any average, title or bragging rights the game can give,

No the game is not perfect and never will be but as a community we do have our say which will result in improvements but at the end of the day, at least we have friends, a virtual golfing family made up by real people from all walks of life.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 1:59 PM

i would not be here if it wasent for  real poeple ,and great members like you Rich ,The community is what  make this vitual game so real .  WGT would not survive if it wasent for the good members always ready to help and contribute,   I   smile every time i read (its just a game man )  it is much more for some of us .    For that reason ,i look forward to playing and being part of the community .           I myself can,t  say enough about  this game  has and is   giving me . Frapp.     

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 2:17 PM

frappefort:
    i would not be here if it wasent for  real poeple ,and great members like you Rich

And you Francois. I have only played with you a couple of times but they were a great experience.

• LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2013 1:01 PM

wow sounds perfect, non one calls no one bringing in there life next to urs so the wont interupt your space no one telling ta how much they think so in so is a jerk, cuz that might be negitive, sounds crystaly nice , frail and sheltered how much the love word is out long as im hear and ur all there,  is pefect im jelus ,cant spll but hey loong as wereall aprt of being apart ok i can jon in the respezt ya while ur not here thing, feel good about it some what, but i gues i maybe just a spoiled fruit bsket snfd not the tree

guess its only sad cuz it made ya happy to begim with,  wish to hapy so my real sad can shine, guess i should be happy wit that

nice to share how fortunate one is with the one who usnt  lol parents still do that to me lol

RSS