Forums

Help › Forums

"I don't know why I'm still Alive"

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:53 PM (8 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 12:33 PM

Obviously, I am. At 12:10 pm today, I was lucky to walk away from a car that was broadsided and totaled. I post this, not for sympathy, but to put into perspective all the problems we think we have with the WGT. 

Thankfully, I am fine. Just bruised in both body and pride. This is the car that I got to replace the one I lost in "Sandy". It was old, had no collision, so insurance will cover only damage to the other vehicles. That's really not important right now.

I'm no martyr, but I just want everyone to realize what problems we have with the WGT is nothing, in the grand scheme of things. When I got home, the very 1st thing I did was get online and try to play a round. That's how much this game that there are so many complaints about means to ME! Take this game for what it is, a means of fun, friends and relaxation.

Enjoy it while you can, for you don't know when you won't be able to anymore!

"fairways & greens" everyone........"see you in the short grass"........................"gv"

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 12:45 PM

Glad you're okay, gv - how was it? The round, I mean ;)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 12:53 PM

GV Glad your ok . I was in a bad one Jan 29th and I am still in alot of pain. Almost died in the Trauma center but managed to get a second chance. This explains why I have not been around much as this forum just causes me grief mostly. . God be with you.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 1:21 PM

Essisdaddy:

Glad you're okay, gv - how was it? The round, I mean ;)

Absolute belter mate, can hardly type through the tears of laughter.Well played.

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 1:56 PM

Don't know what you found that brought tears of laughter?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 10:16 PM

golfvader7:

Don't know what you found that brought tears of laughter?

I'll take this slow for you then. I wasn't making light of the OP's horrific experience.

I was laughing at Esses joke. He didn't ask 'how are you' say 'sorry to hear that'.

He went straight to ' how was the round?'  You obviously don't do golf humour.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 11:33 PM

Glad to see ya still kicking GV!

Takes a real Man/Woman to speak as you did, good on ya!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 6:56 AM

Sorry for my reply above vader, I didnt realise it was you who had the accident.

I really wasn't laughing at your misfortune though, hope you're feeling ok.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:53 PM

GV Dont sweat it angels are watching and carrying us obviously and a lil humour at "whoevers" ??? expense is common in this forum.

RSS